Looking for Conventional Mousetraps

I've been to Home Pro, Max Value, and Big C and have not been able to find the basic snap mousetrap.

I've found and have purchased the readily available sticky traps which also catch other things besides mice like lizards who I don't want to kill as the mosquitos are already kinda bad here in BKK. The sticky traps seem a lot slower to kill the mice than the ones I used in the US when presented with this problem. I'm happy to catch and toss in the trash these pests, but it's kinda nasty when they're still alive.

So has anyone seen for sale in BKK basic mousetraps like the one pictured here? Rat traps are too big and I've seen no evidence of them. Yet!

post-22149-0-45670400-1390640242_thumb.j

Thanks for any help.

If your in Chiang Mai, my wife sells them at her shop near Mae Hia market. If you are, p.m. me and I'll give you directions.

Sorry I'm in BKK. :) Enjoy the nice weather!

Out in the sticks the local hardware stores sells them between 16 - 20 baht, the metal rat traps are 45 - 50 baht depends on which shop..

maybe some little back street hardware store in BKK ?

That's a possibility as my family has a business out past Suvarnabhumi and shops nearby might have them!

Thanks for that tip.