Fox Fork and Shock Service Eastern Thailand

Spacer

Are there any bike shops in eastern Thailand (Rayong, Chon Buri…) that service both forks and shocks?

Both my Fox Float CTD Shock and Fork are due for service and I don’t know where to go for service.

If not on the east coast then any recommendations for a shop in Bangkok would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Since the TCA shop in Chiang Mai is the expert for Fox forks in northern Thailand I assume that the TCA shop in Khuanlang, Haadyai, Songkhla may have similar capabilities. Give them a call and ask: 074 536456 or 074 800463. Possibly closer to your place than Bangkok ...

BTW, TCA shop in BKK: 02 6716404 or 02 2495251.

Thank you Rebo,

I called and they gave me the number for a shop in Sriratcha which is not too far from Rayong.

I spoke to Brian there who assured me they do service Fox shocks and forks. The shop name is Lifeandliving Bikenet Rachajakkayan

• 10 months later...

Time for service again.

I wasn't happy with RachaJakkayan. They took over a week to do the job. When I called them recently to see if they had any fox 10wt green fluid they said they don't have. So now I'm wondering if they used correct fluid when they did the service.

Anyone know where I can get Fox 10wt green suspension fluid? I've looked at all the shops in Rayong and sorry no have.

Edited by Spacer