Ok, loaded question! How in my face in the sex problems in Thailand?

kanela

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Bkk there are three distinct areas where the sex industry is directly aimed at foreigners; Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Patpong sois 1 and 2. If you put them all together thet would not cover a football field. And that is Bkk a city of 10 million people. Pattaya is well documented,usually vastly over exagerrated but alot more in your face though as a couple travelling together you are not a target. Outside these two places there is very little that caters to foriegners. In Chantaburi there is nothing and Chaing Mai a very small area.

Please just stay in your own country. We don't need any more people with their preconceived stereotypes. I respect someone with morals but your question is also judgmental and naively ignorant.

Just like in all things you find what you want. in all my years in Thailand I have never been propositioned, I have never seen blatant demonstrations. There are Karaoke places, and massage parlors certainly but I am a simple person who lives a simple life so unless you are deliberately looking for things you don't see them.

Bundoi, you seem to know a lot about the sex industry in every part of Thailand. Care to tell us where your wife is during these times? JK

• Like 1

I don't think you need to worry about the sex industry in Thailand if you avoid the red light areas as you say.

What you DO have to worry about is "normal" Thai ladies trying to steal your husband when he is alone. If he learns more than a few words of Thai, this risk increases tenfold.

• Like 1

In Bkk there are three distinct areas where the sex industry is directly aimed at foreigners; Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Patpong sois 1 and 2. If you put them all together thet would not cover a football field. And that is Bkk a city of 10 million people. Pattaya is well documented,usually vastly over exagerrated but alot more in your face though as a couple travelling together you are not a target. Outside these two places there is very little that caters to foriegners. In Chantaburi there is nothing and Chaing Mai a very small area.

patpong is bigger than a football field from silom rd to surawong rd :)

On a more serious note, your marriage has almost zero percent chance of surviving if you move to SE Asia. The women are young, extremely beautiful and available.

w00t.gif

Seen it. Seen it many times. smile.png

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 1

Surely there are places one can go and not have to deal with that sort of thing?

In a place like Chiang Mai, it can easily be avoided. You'll never have to deal with it. In fact, it can only be found if you are actively looking for it. However, I'm 100% certain your husband will find it. Especially if you guys ever have male visitors from back home. It seems that it's a requirement for farang males visiting to check out the naughty bars.

If you do come to Thailand have more sex then newly weds and your hubby will be too drained to think about it

But if your sex drive is non existant dont come here.......

if her sex drive is "non existant " then whats the problem with the husband having a mia noi for exercise ?

• Like 2

You better have a good talk with your husband before moving here, I had an English couple friend that moved here bought a nice house but in the end there broke up just because she will not forgive him for he went out with a Young Thai girl only once. There is a lot of temptation here, how far your husband can hold his breath?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Surely you must visit somewhere before deciding to live there.

I would say sitting inside a go go bar would be in your face other than that you can easily sit at a beer bar and not get hassled.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm sorry, but all these guys boasting of their "beautiful" bar girl couplings , need their eyes examined.

I fully agree with you. But for many men, the ugly offerings in Thailand still trounce what they had 'back home'...

• Like 2

Kaneela, Talk to your husband seriously about your concerns. This is your problem about TRUST. If you have a loving relationship - it will survive, but yes he will get propositioned often, by young attractive women. They are after his money. He will be flattered, whatever he looks like. TALK, TRUST, and find things to do for yourself while you are here.

• Like 1

Read this..........

Posted Today, 07:47

Woman arrested
The Nation January 27, 2014 1:00 am
Provincial Police Region 5 officers arrested a 21-year-old woman early yesterday morning for procuring eight girls aged 14-18 for prostitution at a downtown Chiang Mai City hotel.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/699661-woman-arrested-sex-for-minors/#entry7350807

I'm sorry, but all these guys boasting of their "beautiful" bar girl couplings , need their eyes examined.

I fully agree with you. But for many men, the ugly offerings in Thailand still trounce what they had 'back home'...

Many Western women turn into livestock prematurely but asians seem to be able to keep the weight off a bit easier

even though a thai girl is so lazy she would take a taxi instead of a 5minute walk

the % of women with good slim bodies here is definately better than back home

Edited by speedtripler

OP: If your partner is so inclined in Western countries arranging for a sex worker is a phone call away for a young attractive Asian or Western women, albeit more expensive than Thailand. Indeed it's not so difficult to pick up consenting women, including married women, who seek a bit of an adventure. I believe the reported general stat is Western countries is 40% of people have had sex outside of their full time relationship with a similar divorce rate.

Unless your partner is inclined to paying for casual sex, a Mia Noi (Google definition), easily 'distracted,' you have no need for concern. I know some Western couples if the often denigrated city of Pattaya who have long term stable relationships. However, I guess the bottom line is could husband handle a divorce both emotionally and financially.

You've obviously been brainwashed by the stories you've read and docos you've seen. I can assure you there is not a go-go bar on every corner (just 7/11s). Many expat families live here without seeing much sign of the sex industry, so don't be naive.

True but the people you meet, thais and non- thais, will know about the sex industry.

The ex-pat families who send kids to school mingle with thai kids who probably have relatives in the sex industry.

SEX is pervasive in thailand-you can choose to partake or not! Many no-sex workers think like sex workers...............................lol.

• Like 2

1. Please just stay in your own country. We don't need any more people with their preconceived stereotypes. I respect someone with morals but your question is also judgmental and naively ignorant.

2. Bundoi, you seem to know a lot about the sex industry in every part of Thailand. Care to tell us where your wife is during these times? JK

Z, please apply the advice you gave to OP in 1 to yourself in 2.

PS Hope you're enjoying China.

Many Western women turn into livestock prematurely but asians seem to be able to keep the weight off a bit easier

even though a thai girl is so lazy she would take a taxi instead of a 5minute walk

Have you looked at the average fat farang guy.. they put the woman to shame ... bit unfair to judge the woman while foreign guys in general as they age look like ogres too. Just a few take care of their shape while most keep on guzzling down the beers.

Take CARE of their boyish figures................lol. Unfortunately the slim girls come with no breasts!

• Like 1

Have you looked at the average fat farang guy.. they put the woman to shame ... bit unfair to judge the woman while foreign guys in general as they age look like ogres too. Just a few take care of their shape while most keep on guzzling down the beers.

thats very true ,

a lot of western men are fat ,alcoholic ,smoking slobs and also have "let themselves go"

the only differnce is in thailand they can still get a young pretty girl in her 20s because

of the financial situation and wider cultural acceptance of having a younger wife

• Like 2

I'll echo the above, unless you choose to live near the tourist traps you'll never know, where do you anticipate residing?

After living in northern BKK for some years I only discovered we actually have a local knocking-shop when my wife pointed it out to me (why she chose to tell me I still don't know).

testing your "abstinence level"..........facepalm.gif

Take CARE of their boyish figures................lol. Unfortunately the slim girls come with no breasts!

You appear to have a great deal of animosity towards Thai women.

If I can ask the obvious question... how many years were you with your Thai "girlfriend" before you realised she was a he?

You've obviously been brainwashed by the stories you've read and docos you've seen. I can assure you there is not a go-go bar on every corner (just 7/11s). Many expat families live here without seeing much sign of the sex industry, so don't be naive.

True but the people you meet, thais and non- thais, will know about the sex industry.

The ex-pat families who send kids to school mingle with thai kids who probably have relatives in the sex industry.

Heck, some ex-pat's kids themselves don't need to look much further than their own family. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

not all of them, i have come accross a few with great racks over the years wink.png

although they are not as well stacked as their western counterparts in general

so theres usually a compromise to be made