Racist Thai teacher

Tmymaimee

If there aren't many Americans living in the Chiang Mai area seems odd they would have an embassy there!

Guess someone will be pedantic and point out your error sooner or later. Chiang Mai doesn't have an American Embassy. smile.png

Google American Embassy Chiang Mai and you get this, http://chiangmai.usconsulate.gov/service/contact-us.html

Kind of like correcting spelling eh? Consulate and Embassy? Either facility is a billion dollar expense to run and maintain and would not be there if there were not a whole bunch of Americans living in the area.

Have you ever driven past the consulate in CM?

It is far from a billion dollar expense.

I drove up and went inside and transacted my business. I would think it had a billion dollar budget for one year yes. But just my humble opinion.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, all farang that live in Thailand are not normal smile.png Because 'normal' people live in their own country, and don't even think about moving away. Ask anyone back home!

I will not even try to define 'normal', as this is way too difficult wink.png

Normally, 'normal' people are extremely boring as they are so normal whistling.gif

Edited by JulesMad

Where did I say I wasn't racist? I hate certain segments of society only because they consume far more resources than what they contribute and the world would be better off without them.

Sounded like you and your teacher are made for each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Other than the crazy dog business,

Is she wrong?

I am with a thai girl for 4 months and although I have met her mother, in the north country,

I have yet to meet ANY of her friends, as she is still unsure about our relationship,

and, we are living together for a month, at my request

Call me naive but this does not sound like a normal teacher's behavior especially her statement on your dog, I am a bit skeptical about the entirely story, some part I can see it, but the other part does not seem to add up.

I am not going to defend nor going to approve her behaviors. There are people like her in America, France, UK, Australia, etc? I just cannot wrap my head around OP story of a teacher behaving toward the student like that.

I worked for 20 years in northern Canada flying drunk, smelly, dirty and disgusting Indians (not the ones from India). I did it in order to finish work early and move to Thailand. I hated everything about themtheir culture, language, appearance, music, attitude, even their physical presence made me ill.

Now I can relate to how bar girls feel with their ugly customers. I had to smile and laugh with them while inside I was repulsed by them. I was no different than a bar girl and sold my dignity for money everyday. Its not a pleasant existence but I have a good life here now.

They would be native canadians. What sort of natives are in canada and how they are similar to the ones in america? I mean you know of the sioux and the apache cos these are famous tribes but so far i have never really heard of the canadian indians and do they have a canadian version of the trail of tears?

Btw it's the native canadian's country so you are the invader.

Well, they have the highest rate of suicides in the world. Girls are raped routinely, alcoholism is rampant, children start sniffing gas at 6 years old, unemployment is over 80%, diabetes and drug use is out of control, their diet consists of potato chips and Coke, they are insanely fat, the murder rate is about 1 in 300 people annually.need I go on?

Its not somewhere you want to go. Its all about money and how much you can make off them before you quit.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/03/30/canada-home-to-the-suicide-capital-of-the-world/ Pretty accurate synopsis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR-tbOxlhvE