need to find wholesale fisherman pants and Thai beds,,

newbiecuk

here is a secret, to find items in Thailand, as a bunch of expats on a forum, they tell you, ask a local and they try to be a middle man, and about shipping, as its a little amount and new to this, find an expatnforum, they will know, have a visa question, type in Thai visa on foofley, bingo, greatbplace ., some some advice for you people that want to do something, don't be afraid to ask the dump questions and, not by my example, don't respond to the nosy, nefitice do nothing's they take it as a failure when you are doing your thinf

here is a secret, to find items in Thailand, as a bunch of expats on a forum, they tell you, ask a local and they try to be a middle man, and about shipping, as its a little amount and new to this, find an expatnforum, they will know, have a visa question, type in Thai visa on foofley, bingo, greatbplace ., some some advice for you people that want to do something, don't be afraid to ask the dump questions and, not by my example, don't respond to the nosy, nefitice do nothing's they take it as a failure when you are doing your thinf

wym... not sure what your talking about, I am tracking down items, it worked and thanks for the info. wym it sounds like you are a negative thinker ., is pretty easy to become a trader and yes you can pay the rent, if your serious pm me I can share some tips of my 10 plus years making a living online.

210761.strip.gif

mate, I have come in here and put my foot in my mouth plenty of times, it happens but if you want to use this forum as a knowledge source you have to expect to be ribbed as well. You got the market source as well as the doubts but that is because we see a lot doing the same thing and falling on their face after telling everyone how good they are at it, unfortunately you are doing the same thing. Just ignore the crap that pisses you off and stop making double posts constantly, you will get knowledge here but also crap, just live with it and dont let it effect your attitude.wai2.gif

Be careful about importing pillows/Thai beds as they are stuffed with rice straw and other natural materials that the agricultural customs inspectors are not happy to see. It seems some of the companies that now import these items from Thailand have them stuffed to order with foam and other non-bug prone materials.