Chalerm tells protesters to leave govt offices in 72 hours or face arrests

Lite Beer

Chalerm tells protesters to leave govt offices in 72 hours or face arrests

This actually should read thus.

Chalerm tells Yingluck and the P.T.P. to leave govt offices in 72 hours or face arrests

However it would appear as if the ear medicince has conspired to compound a speech impediment and the wrong words came out in Chalerms comments.whistling.gif

Booted%2Bout%2Bof%2Bjob.jpg

Do you have a source for this?

Or are you spreading false reports?

At what age did you lose your sense of humor?

• Like 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Assault units... Think the guy has watched too many SWAT movies. Isn't the riot control force a better option? Numbnut

Or even a better option, removal of him, Puppet Minister Yingluk and the rest of Thaksin's cronies.

Followed by capture of Thaksin, and dragging him to face court's verdict, and chucking him in jail.

Then charging the whole miserable bunch of them for inciting and/or conspiracy to murder.

• Like 1

Though it is irelleveant with the article at hand, but quite relevant as a whole, isn't this the guys who's son shot a hero cop? Eventually being acquitted citing "insufficient" evidence... And now in true Thai style has the title Captain of police?

Jackrich, I would have assumed from most of your previous posts that you were a man of reasonable intelligence, but then you ask if I am "trolling" in regards to my last post. Are you unable to tell the difference between trolling, and a legitimate response as to how Yingluck was elected a PM? I'm well aware of how PM's are elected in various countries, but apparently the individual who questioned how she became PM was not, and that was what I was responding to.

Assault units? So he does want violence. Can't wait till he gets his cold plate of karma served up to him. What a sick, drunken parasite.

What do to think would happen if a group of thugs occupied the White House or the Elysee Palace?

Do you think other countries would send clowns to join the party and provide entertainment?

Nope. Assault teams. And much sooner. They wouldn't wait 3 months.

My country would have killed them beat them arrested them and made them out to be Terrorists...

Does not make it the right thing to do.

In that order?

All of a sudden we see Chalerm enter the fray!

Where's he been? .... on sick leave I suppose!

Seems to me that as Thaksin's thug of convenience and brown nosing sycophant that he's been given a directive to "get tough" even if it means breaking a few heads.

I would say that from here on in its going to start getting rather shitty!

....the emergency decree was deemed unconstitutional and therefore illegal....

...so his actions are therefore criminal.....so what is going on....

If I remember correctly, it was a former judge who said it was unconstitutional. However, the Constitutional Court is holding an "emergency hearing" this week to determine if it is illegal or not.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

PM Abhisit Gives Reds Ultimatum to Disperse
12 May 2010

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva issued
an ultimatum to the red shirts to leave the Rajprasong protest site by today
after their failure to honour their commitment to end the protest (…)

The government would step up measures to force them to leave the areas and
such measures might also affect people who live and do business there
, he said. ”If they have sincerely accepted the road map for national reconciliation as announced earlier, the protesters should go home by May 12 and we can discuss other matters in detail later,” Abhisit told reporters.

“, The Nation, May 12, 2010

But Chalerm didn't say the arrests would occur immediately after the 72 hour deadline. ..it's still an opened ended deadline. ..just another ultimatum which most likely won't be followed through on.

Sent from my Samsung S4 (GT-I9500)

Finally, a poster that understands logic. The government loses the edge as soon as force (police) are used to make arrests. Not saying this is wrong or right. Just saying.

Assault units... Think the guy has watched too many SWAT movies. Isn't the riot control force a better option? Numbnut

He's non stop with it . possibly the most vocal yet ill formed TV poster at the moment.

First his son would be in prison and he would no longer be in politic but we're not in the West this is Thailand.

Please do some research.

Assault units? So he does want violence. Can't wait till he gets his cold plate of karma served up to him. What a sick, drunken parasite.

If members of the public trespass in government offices in any country, they will be jailed if they refuse to move.

Why not ask Thaksin to turn him self in….????

Do you actually know there is an international warrant for khun Thaksin?And did you know that the rest of the world does not care about that?I wonder why.Is it maybe because his sentence was political motivated and he got sentenced by the same people who kicked him out?

• Like 1

If members of the public trespass in government offices in any country, they will be jailed if they refuse to move.

That's sort of funny. How on earth many red shirts who did exactly the same or even worse ended up being free? Surely, you would agree that they should be behind the bars, wouldn't you?

• Like 1

What do to think would happen if a group of thugs occupied the White House or the Elysee Palace?

Do you think other countries would send clowns to join the party and provide entertainment?

Nope. Assault teams. And much sooner. They wouldn't wait 3 months.

You cant compare thailand to other countries in this matter.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes you can, these TV members who think it is alright to trespass in government offices, go and try that in your own country and see what happens.

That's sort of funny. How on earth many red shirts who did exactly the same or even worse ended up being free? Surely, you would agree that they should be behind the bars, wouldn't you?

Yes, I certainly would agree.

We should not forget that Chalerm has a sour friendship with Suthep back to 1995 about the Democrat Party big land scandal which had ended with a censure debate and dissolve of the parliament...

no wondet Suthep has sold land on Samui some weeks ago...

Edited by Mentors

possum1931 post # 105.

Let's be honest , both Yingluck and her brother have been trespassing in government offices for the last couple of years or so.

Hence, hopefully they will both be removed and jailed too.whistling.gif

• Like 2

He's non stop with it . possibly the most vocal yet ill formed TV poster at the moment.

First his son would be in prison and he would no longer be in politic but we're not in the West this is Thailand.

Please do some research.

Sorry , were you talking to me? Because I swore I was reading the ramblings of an illiterate TV poster.

More free entertainment from the medicated one. There's only one problem with Thailand... it's got Thais in it.

Still let the circus stay in town for it's all amusing stuff from morons on both sides. This should be a lesson in taking cash for votes but I fear it will be lost on them once the cash is being handed out again.

Why not ask Thaksin to turn him self in….????

Do you actually know there is an international warrant for khun Thaksin?And did you know that the rest of the world does not care about that?I wonder why.Is it maybe because his sentence was political motivated and he got sentenced by the same people who kicked him out?

No. And neither does anyone else who knows the facts.