Preparations For The Royal Flora Ratchaphruek 2006 70% Complete

Jai Dee

Preparations for the Royal Flora Ratchaphruek 2006 70 percent complete

Construction work at the Royal Agricultural Research Center in Chiang Mai where the Royal Flora Ratchaphruek 2006 will be held late this year is now 70% completed.

Caretaker Agriculture and Cooperatives Minister Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan (สุดารัตน์ เกยุราพันธุ์) said 31 countries have accepted Thailand’s invitations to take part in this International Horticultural Exposition held to celebrate the 60th anniversary of His Majesty the King’s ascension to the throne. Khunying Sudarat said she has just learned that Romania has expressed interest in joining the expo.

She said another 20,000 rooms will be built in addition to the 14,000 rooms planned initially as more than 2 million people were expected to attend the flora expo, which will be held from November 1 this year until January 31, 2007.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 23 May 2006

:o Jai Dee - how about adding “Rastafarianism – lets smoke this sh!t” to your signature?

I did try... but George spanked me for it and told me to get rid of it. :D

Nah... just joshin... I really did try to add that one... but I've reached the maximum number of characters allowed in a signature. :D