Internet date goes bad

addy77

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

Yes I can see a hypocite here

Thai ladies are all looking for a man that can look after them

1st thing you need to find out is what is their income per month, if they take the time of you should be be prepared to re inburse her for lost wages as it seems by you writing they are their for Your conviniance

Add to this any monies spent on transport to meet you, and any foods they may need to eat while with you

If you go out chance are they do not do themselves so you should meet all expenses here

If you want the girl to be honest, then how about you being the same, and refrain form any sex with her till you know you are serious

I married a Thai lady much younger than my self, yes we love each other, but love does not pay the bills

Wake up and stop being a sex tourist, you may just find a nice Thai lady

• Like 2

To resolve any problem before it begins I do internet dating and have a policy never to date a girl that comes from Pattaya or who says she is a massage girl

Most are hookers and I want nothing to do with them

I have found there are a lot of good girls I have met from good families

I always ask where their family lives and the closer the family generally the better the girl is I mean distance from them

If a girl lives here and says her family lives in Udon them I want to know where they work and for how long

Lots of poor woman looking for banks and a lot that are really looking for a nice guy

Hey nice girls also <deleted>

By the way you talk, sounds to me that you play the game, but do it to deceive nice girls

at least the OP played with Pattaya girls who know the rules

If you are dating girls in Pattaya it is a 100% certain they are after your money and are probably bargirls as well .

It doesn't matter where girls/women in Thailand come from , if they are dating with foreigners they are looking for money .

Love and Money are one and the same to Thai women in every part of Thailand . In Pattaya and other resorts , it is for Falangs to love and give lots of

money . Thai women do sex for money , Prostitution ? What's that ?

If you are dating girls in Pattaya it is a 100% certain they are after your money and are probably bargirls as well .

It doesn't matter where girls/women in Thailand come from , if they are dating with foreigners they are looking for money .

Love and Money are one and the same to Thai women in every part of Thailand . In Pattaya and other resorts , it is for Falangs to love and give lots of

You live in a delusional world…all Pattaya girls are only after money and are probably bargirls? So supposing I date a physician or dentist in Pattaya, she is only after my money?

Pattaya is a big city…to generalize like that might be asking for a beating or worse when you touch the wrong girl!

• Like 2

You live in a delusional world…all Pattaya girls are only after money and are probably bargirls? So supposing I date a physician or dentist in Pattaya, she is only after my money?

Pattaya is a big city…to generalize like that might be asking for a beating or worse when you touch the wrong girl!

I've dated both a physician and dentist in Pattaya, I got sick of both relationships fast though because if I wanted afternoon sex with them it cost in excess of 1000 baht to get them to leave their surgerys.

You can't separate good girls and bad girls based on the time they make you wait for sex.

Let's define a "good girl" as a girl that is looking for love, a honest lifetime relationship, and not for money.

I think about 70% of the good girls (older than 23, that finished studying) would have sex on the second or third date when her farang boyfriend would ask for it.

Very few good girls would have sex on the first date.

Very few women will go for sex with no money and no other expectations (love). If a woman doesn't want money, there's a 95% chance she expects love.

I think the OP would better go to a bar, because the expectations of him and the women he dates are very different and one or the other side gets hurt.

Edited by kriswillems

Although obviously not all women in Pattaya are on the game, the fact that the entire region's economy was based on the growth of the tourist-oriented sex industry from the beginning means that the game's "ways and means" have inordinately infected even straight society there.

If you are looking for a less transactional type of relationship then I 100% agree you should not live anywhere within three hours drive of there.

And any girl who goes home and has sex with you on the first date is very likely to be on the game and you should be prepared to pay for it.

The problem is if the amount isn't agreed beforehand she may well have the upper hand when the time comes and greatly overestimate the value of her charms. The outcome of your refusing to pay will depend on the attitude of the security and/or police near where you live, whether you've paid them off beforehand, her relative status willingness to lie put on a big drama etc.

Sure there are non-poor girls who go out for fun and get laid just like back home, but here they are relatively rare, and there isn't a bright shiny line distinguishing them AS PEOPLE from the once-in-a-while moonlighting sex worker, just depends if they need money badly enough or not.

They certainly don't see themselves as pro's unless they're literally full-time working in an industry establishment or walking the streets picking up guys.

Personally I make sure the price is agreed before I let them know where I live. If they claim to be shocked that I think they're a pro, I act all surprised and apologetic and let them know that's the only way I want it, if they want to give it away for free I'm not interested.

In my pretty extensive experience, the ones that (pretend to) give it away for free are WAY too much trouble, absolutely better to avoid that type AFAIC.

But then I'm not young & hansum, YMMV.

Edited by wym

All the banks, hotels, and offices are full of normal working girls and its probably hard for them to meet a normal, younger guy in Pattaya since so many are casual tourists or retirees.

Why is it hard, exactly? Are you assuming they're all looking for a farang? Because that would be really stupid. Thai girls have no difficulty whatsoever meeting normal, younger guys anywhere in Thailand.

No such thing as a freebee one way or another.

As someone said - U're paying for them to go away afterwards and if u want to see them again get their phone no but dont give them yours

Ah the classic refrain of the love lummox. A lifetime of ineptitude with the opposite sex plus maybe a divorce or two and he can't for the life of him, figure out what they're about so he arrives at the inalienable truth . . . "You pay for it one way or the other"

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

1st thing you need to find out is what is their income per month, if they take the time of you should be be prepared to re inburse her for lost wages as it seems by you writing they are their for Your conviniance

Add to this any monies spent on transport to meet you, and any foods they may need to eat while with you

If you go out chance are they do not do themselves so you should meet all expenses here

If you want the girl to be honest, then how about you being the same, and refrain form any sex with her till you know you are serious

I married a Thai lady much younger than my self, yes we love each other, but love does not pay the bills

Sorry but that's rubbish.

What do you mean a guy should be prepared to reimburse a woman for lost wages? Why should a man do that if she's on a date with him after work like a normal person?

Reimburse transportation costs? Pay for food she might consume?

What else? Pay for the tissue she wiped her arse with before she got in the taxi to meet him?

Anyway, if you married a good Thai then well done but I think you succeeded in spite of your ridiculous chivalry; not because of it.

Whatever you do, make sure the marriage works because if you come back on the market, you'll be taken to the cleaners before you even propose to the next one

• Like 1

Why are you in Pattaya?

If you do not want a prostitute do not live in a brothel and do not do online dating. Find a normal girl the normal way if you can but why are you in Pattaya if you do not need to pay for sex?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I live in Pattaya and never go to the bar and tourist areas. So where do you suggest i or anyone should go live? And if not wanting to meet at a bar, the internet is as good as any a way to meet, or do you know another better way?

Yes, working in shops or markets. Plenty of hotties there.

Yes of course, but if looking for a date here it is more difficult than you would think. Bars are easy! But now not my scene.

• Like 1

I have dated many girls that i met online. Normally I chat for a few days or more before going out as I want to see who they truly are. I look for a meaningful relationship and not just a one nighter. After chatting for a while I have discovered a few girls on the game and also a few scammers.

As far as girls sleeping on first date... Happens more than you would think and these girls are office workers, bank tellers, work retail etc who are also looking for a relationship but also a little fun. Never talked of money exchanging hands except perhaps taxi fare.

Do your homework, ask the right questions, don't rush and your girl selection will improve.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Although obviously not all women in Pattaya are on the game, the fact that the entire region's economy was based on the growth of the tourist-oriented sex industry from the beginning means that the game's "ways and means" have inordinately infected even straight society there.

If you are looking for a less transactional type of relationship then I 100% agree you should not live anywhere within three hours drive of there.

And any girl who goes home and has sex with you on the first date is very likely to be on the game and you should be prepared to pay for it.

The problem is if the amount isn't agreed beforehand she may well have the upper hand when the time comes and greatly overestimate the value of her charms. The outcome of your refusing to pay will depend on the attitude of the security and/or police near where you live, whether you've paid them off beforehand, her relative status willingness to lie put on a big drama etc.

Sure there are non-poor girls who go out for fun and get laid just like back home, but here they are relatively rare, and there isn't a bright shiny line distinguishing them AS PEOPLE from the once-in-a-while moonlighting sex worker, just depends if they need money badly enough or not.

They certainly don't see themselves as pro's unless they're literally full-time working in an industry establishment or walking the streets picking up guys.

Personally I make sure the price is agreed before I let them know where I live. If they claim to be shocked that I think they're a pro, I act all surprised and apologetic and let them know that's the only way I want it, if they want to give it away for free I'm not interested.

In my pretty extensive experience, the ones that (pretend to) give it away for free are WAY too much trouble, absolutely better to avoid that type AFAIC.

I have been out with many girls I met online on which the date ended with breakfast in the morning and other than drinks, dinner or taxi I have never given or been asked for anything, never !

There are many girls you can meet online or in restaurants, hotels, 7/11, market who do not sell their bodies. If I wanted to pay a girl I would do the interviewing at bars where I can checkout the merchandise prior to buying.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Does your wife say, "good morning my good husband" whilst on her knees?

I have been out with many girls I met online on which the date ended with breakfast in the morning and other than drinks, dinner or taxi I have never given or been asked for anything, never !

There are many girls you can meet online or in restaurants, hotels, 7/11, market who do not sell their bodies. If I wanted to pay a girl I would do the interviewing at bars where I can checkout the merchandise prior to buying.

As I said, you must be younger & more hansum than most of us here.

Your mileage does indeed vary, good for you.

For us old and unattractive fellas I stand by what I wrote, for me the long con just isn't worth the trouble.

Does your wife say, "good morning my good husband" whilst on her knees?

Agreed, what a load of convulted crap, no doubt she wais his feet before sleeping every night.

We mere mortals that live here bow down to your superior knowledge oh enlightened one, where were you posting from, Nana Plaza or soi 6?

• Like 1

if you want a good Thai lady get out of Bkk Pattaya Phuket Chiang Mai and go to the provinces where they have not been associated with any farang thats where true love is found all the other places is "no money no honey " its that simple

You always pay one way or another

Not had much luck away from the bar girls, then? laugh.png

LOL.

You didn't pay for that bottle of Absolut last week?

Yeah but I would've bought that anyway. Just so happened I only had a little left in the freezer.

If I'd bought it the day or the week before, would that make the fun and games that followed a freebie, then?

if you want a good Thai lady get out of Bkk Pattaya Phuket Chiang Mai and go to the provinces where they have not been associated with any farang thats where true love is found all the other places is "no money no honey " its that simple

I agree but it's only relative still no money no honey but yes better value for money spent, as long as you are sincere and prepared to marry, but lots of guys looking for back-home style no strings attached shagging, and that don't fly too well out in the rice paddies. . . Edited by wym

O

You always pay one way or another

Not had much luck away from the bar girls, then? laugh.png

LOL.

Yeah but I would've bought that anyway. Just so happened I only had a little left in the freezer.

If I'd bought it the day or the week before, would that make the fun and games that followed a freebie, then?

LOL.

If you down the whole bottle I would consider anything that comes after a freebie.

In my own case I wouldn't remember much though.

O

LOL.

If you down the whole bottle I would consider anything that comes after a freebie.

In my own case I wouldn't remember much though.

Well she brought the contraband so I guess we're even.

Guess women pay one way or another too, then