Internet date goes bad

addy77

O

You didn't pay for that bottle of Absolut last week?

Yeah but I would've bought that anyway. Just so happened I only had a little left in the freezer.

If I'd bought it the day or the week before, would that make the fun and games that followed a freebie, then?

LOL.

If you down the whole bottle I would consider anything that comes after a freebie.

In my own case I wouldn't remember much though.

i

Well she brought the contraband so I guess we're even.

Guess women pay one way or another too, then

Just the way it's supposed to be I guess.

Can't go wrong with a good connect and Absolut.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to wonder if you have a Sister, if not a sister, maybe you could suggest your Mother goes on these web sites and meets someone Just like You.

I'm sure they'd be SO Proud to find that you are getting it off with "dozens" of girls and maybe your Mother and/or sister might want to get it off in the same way?

Grow up you dirty little boy.

Edited by Torrens54

Yes both my mother and my sister have a very healthy sex life thanks.

Geez are you from a fundamentalist culture or something?

No-strings-attached sex is a way of life for many many people all around the world, nothing immoral about it for the women any more than for the men. Even with dozens of strangers per month, with the same sex, or large groups at a time, whatever floats your boat is OK.

That's why they're called consenting adults.

Only if deceit or coercion enters the picture does anyone have the right to object or interfere.

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

Contrary what people say here...Very many good girls will go to your place on the first date to have sex....even just hours after meeting, very many, but good girls will feel insulted if you ask how much its want for sex....If you need to ask, it is just because you are not very sure about what kind of woman are you dealing to. In that case, and if you are looking for free sex, do not ask, do not take to your place, and let it go. Most of the times Thai women do not understand English well, but will make you believe the opposite, and that is a recipe for wrong interpretation and problems.

Again.....Women and men have the same sex drive, just with different approach. Bar girls and prostitutes have other interest attached with that, and sex drive doesn't count, to fake it well counts. It is part of the "job".

With so many good girls in Thailand looking in have a good time...why take risk with bad girls?

Sorry..I do not get it.

Boy, I disagree with so many of your statements here. Firstly, "good girls" do not go to your place on the first date to have sex. If they do, they are not "good girls." Not in Thailand. And men and women absolutely do not have the same sex drive. There are exceptions, of course. Anyways, we can agree to disagree.

I think there's enough evidence now to throw doubt on the OLD norm about 'good girls' not going back to one's place after a first date - particularly if there's been a significant online relationship before the first date.

I think there's enough evidence now to throw doubt on the OLD norm about 'good girls' not going back to one's place after a first date - particularly if there's been a significant online relationship before the first date.

Too many people tautologically define "good girl" as one that isn't promiscuous.

But I have to say even I see "significant online relationship" as a bit of an oxymoron. For me the clock on significance doesn't start ticking until we're together face to face in meatspace (rhymes nicely doesn't it? 8-)

But emotional significance doesn't have to have anything to do with physical attraction and sex for pure fun and exercise.

There are a lot of judgmental people posting here!!

I don't have any firm opinions one way or another on what constitutes a good girl, or bad girl, etc., but it would never occur to me to offer money to a woman who came home with me to get laid. If she had asked prior to coming home with me, I'd make a call on that at that time, but if she didn't make it clear that she wanted money, then I'd feel under no obligation to offer it after the event.

Slamming the door and catching her hand/arm? I had a similar thing happen in Singapore back in the 70's, and I had to shove her out after she threw all my clothes out into the corridor. I slammed the door after her, and did jam her arm, but no serious injury. I did check she wasn't hurt, and then had to get security to remove her.

The cause of the problem? She asked for money for spending the night with me, after not revealing the terms of the contract up front!!!

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

I don't have any firm opinions one way or another on what constitutes a good girl, or bad girl, etc., but it would never occur to me to offer money to a woman who came home with me to get laid. If she had asked prior to coming home with me, I'd make a call on that at that time, but if she didn't make it clear that she wanted money, then I'd feel under no obligation to offer it after the event.

Slamming the door and catching her hand/arm? I had a similar thing happen in Singapore back in the 70's, and I had to shove her out after she threw all my clothes out into the corridor. I slammed the door after her, and did jam her arm, but no serious injury. I did check she wasn't hurt, and then had to get security to remove her.

The cause of the problem? She asked for money for spending the night with me, after not revealing the terms of the contract up front!!!

You got it. You understand because you've been there. Are you me??

Sorry, i wanted to make sure i understand,

So basically if you were to go to a bar and take a girl home, if she was not to say how much she wants, then you do not have to pay?

I always try to use some common sense , even more so in Thailand.

If i meet someone from Internet and she comes home with me on the first night, i instantly assume she is "working" and would give her money for "taxi"

If she turns it down, then it is clear, but to assume otherwise in my opinion is just being arrogant.

I married a Thai lady much younger than my self, yes we love each other, but love does not pay the bills

Sorry, can't help it, perhaps it's just me but it really makes me heave when I hear a bloke say this. Aside from it being a tad presumptuous, it's also a little childish. whistling.gif

whoisyourdaddy, I don't have a problem with taxi money, but I do with 'taxi money'. There is a difference.

I've taken out some very decent women, some even very much younger than I am, with no intention other than enjoying their company over a meal, or at Chatuchak for the day, etc., and I've made that quite clear, particularly if they are somewhat younger, and I always send them home in a taxi, rather than the BTS, motorcycle taxi, bus, etc.

But...........that is real taxi money, not 'taxi money'.

I don't think it's being arrogant not offering money. I think quite the opposite, and it could be very hurtful if she just wanted no more than you did, a night of uncomplicated sex. A previous poster said exactly that, and the girl was crying because a guy thought she was a hooker.

addy77, you'd almost have to say I was you, same circumstances. I agree entirely that if the terms of the contract aren't made clear at the outset, it's a case of mutual enjoyment, rather than a merchant/customer relationship.

Edited by F4UCorsair

All fine and good to talk about theoretical "contracts" fact of the matter if she starts screaming and smashing stuff and the BiB show up, most of the time they'll take her side.

And the girls crying that you offered them money are few and far between, usually means they actually were looking for a lot more and you'd be much better off getting them to accept it.

"I don't pay money for sex, I pay them to go away".

whoisyourdaddy, I don't have a problem with taxi money, but I do with 'taxi money'. There is a difference.

I've taken out some very decent women, some even very much younger than I am, with no intention other than enjoying their company over a meal, or at Chatuchak for the day, etc., and I've made that quite clear, particularly if they are somewhat younger, and I always send them home in a taxi, rather than the BTS, motorcycle taxi, bus, etc.

But...........that is real taxi money, not 'taxi money'.

I don't think it's being arrogant not offering money. I think quite the opposite, and it could be very hurtful if she just wanted no more than you did, a night of uncomplicated sex. A previous poster said exactly that, and the girl was crying because a guy thought she was a hooker.

addy77, you'd almost have to say I was you, same circumstances. I agree entirely that if the terms of the contract aren't made clear at the outset, it's a case of mutual enjoyment, rather than a merchant/customer relationship.

Going for a meal and over to your room are 2 very different situations

All fine and good to talk about theoretical "contracts" fact of the matter if she starts screaming and smashing stuff and the BiB show up, most of the time they'll take her side.

And the girls crying that you offered them money are few and far between, usually means they actually were looking for a lot more and you'd be much better off getting them to accept it.

"I don't pay money for sex, I pay them to go away".

Charlie Sheen (1995?): "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave".

At least a guy who's helping TVF to survive.I'd never used and will never use a dating website. Neither here, nor where I come from.

I know a good woman in Bangkok, all she's looking for is love, not only your money. Please page me if........................................bah.gif .

Edited by sirchai

A lot of people in this thread have no idea about girls. You should stick to hookers and stop offering your awful advice to others.

I'd single out posts but there are so many...

Edited by Metapod

Why not just stick to bargirls? They are far less complicated, generally sexier and very good at what they do.

Because the OP wants free sex. biggrin.png

Unless there are negotiations beforehand, and a price agreed, there is no contract, so he is entitled to free sex.

• Like 1

Unless there are negotiations beforehand, and a price agreed, there is no contract, so he is entitled to free sex.

Yeah that reasoning will work just fine with the motorbike taxi guys she brings to extract the money and your teeth at 4am on a Pattaya back alley

A lot of people in this thread have no idea about girls. You should stick to hookers and stop offering your awful advice to others.

I'd single out posts but there are so many...

oooh....Errol Flynn alert

What are you talking about?

The guy's 100% right.

Middle-aged to elderly divorces and men who couldn't get the hot girl(s) back home form the bulk of the Thaivisa forum demographic.

Taking advice on women from men who have little choice but to pay for sex is never a good idea.

• Like 1

Yeah that reasoning will work just fine with the motorbike taxi guys she brings to extract the money and your teeth at 4am on a Pattaya back alley

oooh....Errol Flynn alert

The guy's 100% right.

Middle-aged to elderly divorces and men who couldn't get the hot girl(s) back home form the bulk of the Thaivisa forum demographic.

Taking advice on women from men who have little choice but to pay for sex is never a good idea.

How do you know most of us them are like that ?

The guy's 100% right.

Because I believe the Thaivisa age polls and posters' replies to the "Why did you come to Thailand?" threads

• Like 1

The guy's 100% right.

Because I believe the Thaivisa age polls and posters' replies to the "Why did you come to Thailand?" threads

Are you familiar with the legal term idem abbreviated as id. meaning that which has been before stated? 'Twould save you a lot of keyboard time which could be better spent in gik-dom

The guy's 100% right.

I have not visited that thread.

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

I agree as this is how it appears to us looking in.

If the OP is seriously seeking a long term sincere relationship, then he should detail this on his dating site profile, otherwise if he is only wanting to date girls for free one night stands, than as another poster has mentioned, try a beerbar instead and pay the bar fine like all the rest of us desperado's.

Or perhaps the OP believes he is God`s gift to women and they should be honoured that he desires them?

My advice to the OP is; join one of those adult sexual encounters sites or advertise on craigslist.

Are you familiar with the legal term idem abbreviated as id. meaning that which has been before stated? 'Twould save you a lot of keyboard time which could be better spent in gik-dom

Oh because all your posts are one-off originals both in form and in content aren't they? Just like the topics on Thaivisa's forums, right?

Frankly, iff you have a problem with what I write, put me on ignore.

Seriously, I really, really don't mind.

So? Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Oh because all your posts are one-off originals both in form and in content aren't they? Just like the topics on Thaivisa's forums, right?

Frankly, iff you have a problem with what I write, put me on ignore.

Seriously, I really, really don't mind.

So? Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I'll write where and how I please. You are one of most consistently mean and vicious persons on here repeatedly calling other members delusional losers who never got a girl back home and only can get one here by paying for some over the hill poverty stricken trout -- and if they choose to bring any fiances into the equation they are SUCKAS. All I can say is, you must have some need to vent on this website because if you ever said some of the things you routinely say on here to some guys in person, you wouldn't have very many teeth left.

Now you can put me on ignore yourself.

• Like 1

I'll write where and how I please. You are one of most consistently mean and vicious persons on here repeatedly calling other members delusional losers who never got a girl back home and only can get one here by paying for some over the hill poverty stricken trout -- and if they choose to bring any fiances into the equation they are SUCKAS. All I can say is, you must have some need to vent on this website because if you ever said some of the things you routinely say on here to some guys in person, you wouldn't have very many teeth left.

Now you can put me on ignore yourself.

Oh boo hoo, go tell it to the judge.

There is nothing mean or vicious about saying that men who couldn't get the girl back home and have no alternative but to pay their way into a woman's pants aren't the best people to take dating advice from.

It's a bloody fact

There's nothing mean or vicious about saying that much of the time, men who bring money into the equation with dodgy women here ARE suckas and will get hosed.

It's a bloody fact

If you are or have been represented in one or both of those examples then clearly, the truth is excruciatingly painful for you.

Tough. Get over it.

How ironic that you should suggest that my saying things in public that I say on here would see me relieved of my teeth. I seem to recall that the last time you decided to stick your big nose in my business and found yourself outwitted at every turn, in your raging frustration, you resorted to using some rather predictable racist slurs when you weren't able to make your point like a real man.

Seriously, you're not even worth putting on ignore - you don't even register on my annoyance gauge

• Like 1

I am married and settled down, so no more playing around... But back in my single days , there were occasions where I have had "relations"... An I did not assume these girls were prostitutes...

Also this whole good girl / bad girl thing reminds me of a conversation with one of my friends (who was a girl) about 10 years ago before moving to Thailand.

We were talking about good girls and bad girls and my friend asked me if I would ever consider dating or marrying a girl that I had had sex with on the first date

As she seemed to think that this was a deal breaker... What I told her was it doesn't make any difference at all, which surprised her

But the reality is... If you have sex with someone on the first date it does not make them good or bad, you are just having sex with a stranger...

If you later break up or decide not to date them, it is not because you had sex with them on the first date... It is because you start to get to know them, you realize "she is not the one".... It is just so happens that if you had sex on the first date, it means that you had sex with them before you realized this ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1