Suvarnabhumi launches investigation after fertilizer bag ignites on conveyor belt [video]

webfact

PG that's bangkok airways ?

That answers my question, thanks.

We were going to use them for Phuket next time but now it looks like we will be flying THAI.

Well on the plus side at least the problem was neutralised before it even hit the scanners

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This fertilizer incident at the Thai airport should catch international airline security teams. if the international airlines didn't know that Bangkok was a very insecure and risky airport, then they should now be forewarned by this news story. The Israelis, the US, the Japanese, the Germans, usually all security conscious international transport managers should be very concerned about Thailand. One would have to wonder how these Thai security breach incidents never receive world press attention. Do you think that this fertilizer inci8dent would have been excused away by the Japanese, Americans, or Israelis at Tokyo, New York, or Tel Aviv?

Nonsense. You could get a gun up to this point easily at most airports world wide. It's not a security breach simply because the secure area had not been breached at the time of the incident. It seems that you have an agenda?

PG that's bangkok airways ?

That answers my question, thanks.

We were going to use them for Phuket next time but now it looks like we will be flying THAI.

Not sure how THAI would have prevented this or any other airline. The bag was not even in the custody of PG at the time. A more rational (but not practical) decision for you would be to avoid Suvarnabhumi and all other airports without building entrance scanners (well that's most of them), also buses and trains where luggage is never checked.

You'll fly THAI because it's cheaper than PG.

This fertilizer incident at the Thai airport should catch international airline security teams. if the international airlines didn't know that Bangkok was a very insecure and risky airport, then they should now be forewarned by this news story. The Israelis, the US, the Japanese, the Germans, usually all security conscious international transport managers should be very concerned about Thailand. One would have to wonder how these Thai security breach incidents never receive world press attention. Do you think that this fertilizer inci8dent would have been excused away by the Japanese, Americans, or Israelis at Tokyo, New York, or Tel Aviv?

Nonsense. You could get a gun up to this point easily at most airports world wide. It's not a security breach simply because the secure area had not been breached at the time of the incident. It seems that you have an agenda?

So what that person was saying is that all the top countries in the world for spying and looking to blow up places have never herd of airports in Thailand before

I am pretty sure that mr laden and his flight crew had blue prints for every airport in the world

So with all this intelligence about all these countries that have been talked about have only just noticed that there might be a floor in security at airports

Anyway you can get a gun in a plan as long as have the paper work and it is declared guns have to travel too even legal ones

Makes me laugh that people assume that until this post that all terrorist did not know Thailand existed ha ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• 2 weeks later...