why so many Asians and Europeans wear USA flag

newbiecuk

People want to have a piece of USA because:

USA=FREEDOM(according to one of the members)

USA=POWER

USA=COOL

USA=DREEM

USA=UNITY

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Also home of Koolaid!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yea

a lot of people in the US seem to "Drink the koolaid"

I love Thailand and Thailand is my home, but dang how can I say no to the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

My favorite is the girl wearing the Brooklyn tee shirt,

I ask her if she was ever to Brooklyn, and her reply,

she didnt know what the shirt meant,

or the guy I saw riding a scooter with a NY Giants cap

post-192707-0-90797500-1396417635_thumb.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mostly, they are wearing tee shirts bought in the night bazaars, and they are stolen goods and seconds from the sweat shops in Camboida and Vietnam,

Thailand is an open air flea market, hawking pirated and stolen goods from American companies, direct to you!

Mostly, they are wearing tee shirts bought in the night bazaars, and they are stolen goods and seconds from the sweat shops in Camboida and Vietnam,

Thailand is an open air flea market, hawking pirated and stolen goods from American companies, direct to you!

So, are you saying that it is right for American companies to make vast profits selling goods made in sweatshops at over inflated prices, but wrong for a few of those goods, or copies of same, to find their way to Thai, and other S.E. Asian, market stalls?

'Cos that's what it looks like you're saying to me!

Edited by 7by7

Now you are an expert on Cambodia and Vietnam too? Wow!

Now you are an expert on Cambodia and Vietnam too? Wow!

French people donate (give for free) clothes to poor Cambodian people which the Cambodians sell to expats in Pattaya (if you know where to go) that were originally made in factories in Cambodia and Vietnam. Is that OK?

The Ottamans took over and stole from vast parts of the world. Then it was the British, who did the same, but more of it. Now its the Americans turn. Same but, again, more of it. Next it will be some other countrys turn. But for that to happen, there has to be a war,as there have been after another empire takes over. Just imagine how bad thats going to be..

I remember last year in Phan Thiet, Vietnam, I was talking to a lovely young lady wearing a Union Jack top, aka The Spice Girls stylie and I asked her what the flag was. She looked at me a little puzzled and said Ameriq.

Lovely girl though.

Edited by Lucifer

"whole table of Europeans with us sport team shits, Thai waitresses has us flag on, Russians walk by with yet again cheesy las Vegas shirt on... why does everyone worship Americans ?.. even homeless in Cambodia have USA flags on."
Man, you got that right and it is a supreme bitch.
Heck even my wife has everything from panties to sandals to purses displaying American symbols.
What's this world coming to? 555

Ask a question about the US, and the peanut gallery immediately jumps in there with their US Bashing

If you ask me , I think it is a obvious case of Penis envy.

What about the American's bashing Mexican's everyday to feed there greedy Habit's LMFAO !!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif amigo 20 dollar fast - faster ....sad.png

What???

I don't know much about that, I rarely go to the Mexican section of this forum

But if i had to guess , I would say probably a case "Burrito envy"

I don't want to talk for every American , and my Burrito is certainly very large,biggrin.png but many Americans don't put many beans in their Burritossad.png

I have seen the paid slavery you American have caused, poor Mexican's living beside greedy Americans, its a wonder the Mexican's get any bean with the size of the yank's mouth an Ass LMFAO, no offend intended,

Watch This my Yank Friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYcCtDGE-Y

@ Imfao

The video showed the actions of a complete jerk. No question about it.

Man you could use a chill pill what with your hostility towards Americans.

• Like 1

So, are you saying that it is right for American companies to make vast profits selling goods made in sweatshops at over inflated prices, but wrong for a few of those goods, or copies of same, to find their way to Thai, and other S.E. Asian, market stalls?

'Cos that's what it looks like you're saying to me!

They can steal and dump seconds on the Thai and Laos market bazaars all they want,

But let's not kid ourselves,

there is a reason Lacoste shirts and others have their labels cut,

and selling Levi's that aren't Levi's and at a price 5 times the local jeansl, that is just abuse of the thai, as any american knows they arent getting a real pair if Levi's jeans.

I do like that they sell tons of used shorts and jean jackets for girls though as I was able to outfit my girl like an american rather inexpensively,

eventually she looked like every other gitl from long island in the 60's

So, you are saying that it is right for American companies to make vast profits selling goods made in sweatshops at over inflated prices!

I'm with you dude. Everyone in all countries should make the same wage. What is it if we divide the woeld GP by the world Pop? 12 baht an hour for everyone? That would be cool and just and all that equality stuff.....

Edited by thailiketoo

So, you are saying that it is right for American companies to make vast profits selling goods made in sweatshops at over inflated prices!

I didnt say that

Didn't answer the original question, either.

Just looking for clarification of your position on American companies using low paid labour to manufacture goods in S.E. Asian sweatshops to manufacture goods which they then sell at inflated prices for large profits.

After all, it was you who expressed indignation at Thai market stall holders who you accused of stealing from these same American companies!

I didnt say that

Just looking for clarification of your position on American companies using low paid labour to manufacture goods in S.E. Asian sweatshops to manufacture goods which they then sell at inflated prices for large profits.

After all, it was you who expressed indignation at Thai market stall holders who you accused of stealing from these same American companies!

Indignation? Hardly,

shit falling off trucks makes the world go round

the bottom line,

the host countries and governments want those factories there,

and the organized theft, most assuredly, starts at the front door, goes to the side door, and ends at the back door,

they are all stealing, and everyone is aware of it,

it washes out, I am certain as stall owners build castles in beverly hills

I didnt say that

Indignation? Hardly,

shit falling off trucks makes the world go round

the bottom line,

the host countries and governments want those factories there,

and the organized theft, most assuredly, starts at the front door, goes to the side door, and ends at the back door,

they are all stealing, and everyone is aware of it,

it washes out, I am certain as stall owners build castles in beverly hills

Not going to, then.