Court Sentences Gunman To Execution

Rimmer

Court Sentences Gunman To Execution

g21.jpg

CHONBURI – January 27, 2014 [PDN]; incourt room no. 10 of Chonburi provincial court, Amphur Mueang, Chonburi province a case was being read out that Mr. Yossaphon Hae-kla, aged 35, address 22/2 Moo 6 Tambon Huay Kapi, Amphur Mueang, Chonburi province, used 9 mm gum to shoot Miss Kewalin Hongthong (his girlfriend) and Mrs. Wimol Hongthong (Miss Kewalin’s mother) to death at PS Modify Car Accessory shop that was located at Tambon Huay Kapi, Amphur Mueang, Chonburi province on August 8, 2013. The CCTV footage caught the incident clearly which showed Mr. Yossaphon dancing in satisfaction after the double murder.

The civil court (the Court of First Instance) read the judgment of the undecided case number Or.5801/56 were the prosecutor of Chonburi province together with Mr. Narong Hongthong (the father of Miss Kewalin) were to sue Mr. Yossaphon Hae-kla (the defendant) in the offence of murder and having a gun in possession without permission. The court took only 30 minutes to read the judgment that sentenced Mr. Yossaphon to prison for 6 months in the allegation of carrying a gun and murder.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/28/court-sentences-gunman-to-execution/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-28

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they say why he did it?

If I remember correctly it was about sin sot, mum and daughter were shot at close range cos he didn't agree with the figure. sad.png Yeh, he really loved her.

I will add, if a real cop was around and witnessed the murders the guy would have received a double tap and sent him to the same place he is going.

Edited by transam

It would be better if he rot in jail for the rest of is life than a quick execution. Either way he wont be able to kill again.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Capital punishment is wrong and barbaric no matter the crime. It will be a great day when Thailand join the ranks of countries that abolishes the death sentence.

I am wondering if you would have the same thoughts if it was two of your "loved" ones who were

....... murdered ......

If there is a rotten apple in a barrel...."throw it out".....because it is certain that it won't

"heal" by being amongst "good apples"

Did they say why he did it?

If I remember correctly it was about sin sot, mum and daughter were shot at close range cos he didn't agree with the figure. sad.png Yeh, he really loved her.

I will add, if a real cop was around and witnessed the murders the guy would have received a double tap and sent him to the same place he is going.

thats why he shot the mother, he shot the fiance because she spent too much time on social networks and he did not approve of her behavior -- in other words he was jealous.

Capital punishment is wrong and barbaric no matter the crime. It will be a great day when Thailand join the ranks of countries that abolishes the death sentence.

Watch the video of him murdering two ladies and then dancing a jig rolleyes.gif . Folk like you who have a problem with this sentence should offer YOUR cash to keep him in jail for life eh........thumbsup.gif You up for it........?

In the US sentencing someone to death ends up costing the taxpayer a lot more than a life sentence. Not sure about the situation here in LOS.

I personally believe that ending the Death Sentences is what encourages Barbaric acts like we saw in London with the Hacking Death of an off duty Soldier and there are many more in many Countries.

I have never been one way or the other , but in an instance like this YEAH . He Danced , give me a break !

coffee1.gif

When I heard about this story yesterday the first thing that came into my mind is 'this guy was sentenced to death because he danced, not because of the double murder'.

• Like 1

I agree 100%. How can a society condemn the taking of a life if it has the death penalty? There is no evidence to suggest that the death penalty prevents people from carrying out murders. There have been so many people wrongly found guilty of murder in western countries due to police incompetence and wrong doing. If just one innocent person is executed then this is one too many. Imprison these people for life and make them work to pay their way. That's a proper punishment. The death penalty is the easy way out.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

If just one innocent person is executed then this is one too many.

I saw the CCTV of the double killing and it certainly left an impression on me.

You can't rehabilitate a dead man. He is sentenced to death for the severity and extremity of the crime according to Thai law.

Project your sensibilities as you wish but, as it stands, the assailant is going to die as punishment for his crime and a just punishment in this instance.

I agree and I recall the trial of the 9/11 hijacker Zacarias Moussaou where the death sentence was requested by the prosecution. On May 3, 2006, a jury decided against the death penalty for Moussaoui. The next day, he was sentenced to life in prison without parole. As he was led out of the courtroom, Moussaoui clapped his hands and said, "America, you lost... I won." Judge Brinkema responded by telling him that he would "die with a whimper" and "never get a chance to speak again." They refused to make him a martyr and he now sits alone in a cell for the rest of his life.

• Like 1