Bangkok Lard Phrao protest site comes under M-79 grenade attack

webfact

Any EVIDENCE that it was Red shirts?

Any EVIDENCE they were instructed by Satan himself, Thaksin?

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

There is no evidence solely because there is no investigation. Some 40 attacks already, and not a single perpetrator identified or arrested by the the police? Get your head out of the (red) sand, please.

Someone asking for evidence, must be a red?

Why is that?

Because all the Suthep- disciples don't need evidence, to get to their oppinion!

Thanks for clearing up!

By the way: not red...just not blind on one eye!

If it waddles, quacks and looks like a duck, it must be a duck. Plus, expecting the Shinawatre administration to compel police to investigate, would be akin to Chalerm asking the police to thoroughly investigate who shot the cop at the Don Muang nightclub.

He knows, just winding you up, prolly as a guy who needs a hobby or at least a part time job.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any EVIDENCE? No? Thought so!

Wait just a minute there, mister...stop using big words like 'evidence'
Evidence is a foreign word for Thai law enforcement and their courts. There are times when evidence is as plain as a flatbed truck driving over your lunch box, but if Thai authorities don't want to see it, they won't. In Thailand, a person's social standing counts much more than truth or justice.
  • Like 1

It would be groundless to accuse reds of this attack if the entire history of red movement were not tained with blood and conspiracy around police and taksin. However taking into account the reputation and motives of the movement they are the number 1 suspects.that of course excluding the theory that protesters do this to them self's.

• Like 2

Still almost all violence against the anti-government protesters. could be red-shirts, could be police, could be disgruntled voters, could be fools and idiots.

What seems clear though is that the police is totally incapable of offering good protection. Next we'll hear the suggestion to go home because no protection can be offered at the moment.

The Police as inept as they are, have been hampered in their investigations on previous incidents, they've been denied access to Crime scenes till after the PDRC protestors have "contaminated" crime scenes, and more than likely planted evidence into the bargain, they've done everything they can to discredit the Police, not without reason either, they even refused to let the police into a crime scene and turned to the Army.

Maybe, just maybe the Police have adopted a <deleted>*k You attitude towards Suthep and his protestors ?

• Like 2

Any EVIDENCE? No? Thought so!

Wait just a minute there, mister...stop using big words like 'evidence'
Evidence is a foreign word for Thai law enforcement and their courts. There are times when evidence is as plain as a flatbed truck driving over your lunch box, but if Thai authorities don't want to see it, they won't. In Thailand, a person's social standing counts much more than truth or justice.

If you fight long enough sometimes the truth does come out....

29th of May 2013 "The Bangkok Criminal Court on Wednesday ruled that Italian journalist Fabio Polenghi was killed by a bullet fired by the security forces during the May 19, 2010 red-shirt protests.The court said he was hit and killed by a .223 calibre high velocity bullet while he was running away from Ratchadamri road". His colleague Mr Cox was also shot in the back.

Not the "men in black" Suthep sold us at the time but never mind... whistling.gif

Edited by firestar
  • Like 1

Not to detract from the seriousness of the situation, but if that is the damage an M-79 grenade launcher does then a vindaloo and some strong farting might make for a more useful weapon.......

M-79 is the launcher. Pretty obsolete Vietnam era, single shot launcher that's been replaced in most applications.

Quite an assortment of 40mm grenades that can be used in the M-79, from non-lethal up to pretty scary.

BTW, found it on Wikipedia. I'm no expert.

I can definitely cover the non-lethal to pretty scary spectrum after a good curry!

Still almost all violence against the anti-government protesters. could be red-shirts, could be police, could be disgruntled voters, could be fools and idiots.

What seems clear though is that the police is totally incapable of offering good protection. Next we'll hear the suggestion to go home because no protection can be offered at the moment.

The Police as inept as they are, have been hampered in their investigations on previous incidents, they've been denied access to Crime scenes till after the PDRC protestors have "contaminated" crime scenes, and more than likely planted evidence into the bargain, they've done everything they can to discredit the Police, not without reason either, they even refused to let the police into a crime scene and turned to the Army.

Maybe, just maybe the Police have adopted a <deleted>*k You attitude towards Suthep and his protestors ?

No more contamination than what the water-melon police would bring to the site.

Well things have truly escalated now. The reds have finally started using their grenade launchers. They used it to attack yellow shirts when they were protesting. They used it in 2010 and they're using it now. Shows how desperate the Shinawatras are getting. Oh and for the red spin doctors, a disgruntled Bangkokian mad that he can't vote doesn't have access to a M-79.

Shinawatra democracy anyone?

Well then, you'll just have to check with the navy and see if any of their toys have gone missing, won't you.

Conveniently forgetting that M-79s were the weapons of choice of the red shirts for attacks against anti-Thaksinists, the general public and the army in 2006 and 2010. Numerous incidents and a BIB arrested carrying a grenade resupply spring to mind.

BTW they were just as incompetent then.

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

Inflammatory posts and replies removed as well.

Well things have truly escalated now. The reds have finally started using their grenade launchers. They used it to attack yellow shirts when they were protesting. They used it in 2010 and they're using it now. Shows how desperate the Shinawatras are getting. Oh and for the red spin doctors, a disgruntled Bangkokian mad that he can't vote doesn't have access to a M-79.

Well then, you'll just have to check with the navy and see if any of their toys have gone missing, won't you.

Conveniently forgetting that M-79s were the weapons of choice of the red shirts for attacks against anti-Thaksinists, the general public and the army in 2006 and 2010. Numerous incidents and a BIB arrested carrying a grenade resupply spring to mind.

Conveniently forgetting that M-79s are also the weapons of choice in yellow's strong hold South Thailand where they go off every other week.

One of MANY Google links : http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/south-police-station-attacked-m-79-grenades/

See how shortcuts work whistling.gif

Edited by firestar
  • Like 2

Conveniently forgetting that M-79s and launchers are also the weapon of choice in yellow's strong hold South Thailand where they go off every other week.

One of MANY Google links : http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/south-police-station-attacked-m-79-grenades/

See how shortcuts work whistling.gif

Oh please! Where is there any proof that southern separatists are in BKK, let alone attacking anti-government protesters?

rolleyes.gif I am familiar with the M-79, I used one during the Vietnam war.

It can do a lot of damage in crowds if used ..... dare I say it ..... correctly.

I hope the police are really serious about security during the "elections".

Otherwise someone is likely to die, even if unintentionally, from an M-79 grenade fired into a crowd waiting, for whatever reason, in the crowd near a voting poll area.

An M-79 grenade fired into a crowd is not a precision weapon, it is really a means to indiscriminately kill and wound people.

In psychology what is coming soon to some individuals is what is known as a "Fugue state".

A Fugue state is a state; often caused by rage, frustration, and/or extreme stress, in which the individual in that Fugue state loses all rational thinking and simply reacts violently to any or all individuals or events nearby.

The best way to describe it simply is this, "Goddam you all, I'll kill all of you." and the individual in that state resorting to extreme and random meaningless violence without any justification.

Many times people in a Fugue state have no memory of what they have done later, they are simply in laymen's terms described as "blind with rage".

Many, on both sides in Bangkok, are now very close to such a "Fugue state".

Probably, during the elections, someone will cross the line into that "Fugue state".

Then they will start random and senseless attacks on individuals, whether or not that individual agrees or disagrees with him or her.

For that reason it's quite likely that someone will die .... killed by someone in that Fugue state.

You're full of it.

Southern insurgents have not made an attack in Bangkok before, why should they now? If you're going to spin stuff for the Shinawatras, at least do it intelligently. clap2.gif

Did I say that? I'm pointing out M-79s are as readily available as a packet of aspirin.

He's the one making the shortcuts,

If you are going to keep trolling do it intellig... actually never mind I've seen enough of your other posts to know you can't.

You're full of it.

Southern insurgents have not made an attack in Bangkok before, why should they now? If you're going to spin stuff for the Shinawatras, at least do it intelligently. clap2.gif

Did I say that? I'm pointing out M-79s are as readily available as a packet of aspirin.

He's the one making the shortcuts,

If you are going to keep trolling do it intellig... actually never mind I've seen enough of your other posts to know you can't.

That easy eh? Who's trolling now? whistling.gif

Oh please! Where is there any proof that southern separatists are in BKK, let alone attacking anti-government protesters?

You are missing the point.

I'm pointing out that your M-79s equals Reds equals Thaksin theory is a little far fetched when M79s are EVERYWHERE in Thailand.

There are hundreds of M-79 attacks, not only by insurgents, my original link was from another incident reported by BP.

Doesn't mean Southerners did it, neither does it mean reds, cambodians, men in black, <insert theory here> dit it. Get it?

Edited by firestar

Coup coup coup 2010 - caught you cliche cut and posting again.

Can't image you'll get your dictator now, so... Maybe Shinawatra Democracy is better than fascism for most of the country and the rest of the world.

Crazy as it sounds. but 2009 came before 2010 as did 18 coups, mass oppresion of the people. You'll never learn now as you have made your bed with Suthep. Most are not blinded by his idiocy as you will find out when you grow up.

There are so many, that Wiki has indexed them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Thailand

Most countries oppressive acts fit on one page. thailand has 15 different pages of oppresssion, all by the army, all for their own benefit and none for the good of the Country. I even thing some in the forces are wondering about the effetiveness of coups

For Clarity.

This IS how the world sees the Thai Army

This is how most of Thailand see the Thai army and Elites.

Aspiring Fascist Dictator IS how many see Suthep.

Many of the mob been getting cold feet as well recently, which means maybe they have been exposed to some normal balanced media instead of embarrassing themselves by listening to and quoting BlueSky and the likes.

Enjoy it, as when it fails, this could be the very last coup attempt ever in Thailand as there is a Generation shift going on now. Suthep and his old buddies all having one final fling. Good chance to show the world on last time, what garbage they are

Can someone please translate this drunken rambling - i only speak Thai and English! Also can you explain his thinking to me? i dont think Ive heard this from either side so far!!

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

YES LOTS!!! I dont have to see the world trade center to know what happened to it!! there is the real side and the red side

All of you out there keep saying the red sirts are doing this.

# 1. Where is your proof????

# 2. 3 years ago suthep was doing this and still is wanted for murder.

# 3. Why are we still taliking about thaksin - he is in dubai.

# 4. thaksin never wanted a dictatorship - but your beloved suthep does.

# 5. You stop people from doing what they want and you might just get even worse returned.

THINK ABOUT IT.

• Like 1

Then you had better go out and get one and post a picture of yourself with it on here.

Until you do I am going to call you a liar.

Of course if you are one of the reds from 2010 who already have them it shouldn't be a problem.

6 Injured in M79 grenade attack in Pattani...

M79 attack on fair injures 17 ...

An M79 grenade landed and exploded on a road on Tuesday night..

A series of attacks with M79 grenade launchers that kept missing their intended targets...

4 youths injured in M79 attack at checkpoint...

All outside the "yellow" or "red" protest realm, come on you know the point I'm making, be serious.

• Like 1

Maybe, just maybe the Police have adopted a &lt;deleted&gt;*k You attitude towards Suthep and his protestors ?

But than, maybe they at first they were not hampered, they just didn't do their job, didn't care for anti-government protesters of the wrong kind. Maybe they didn't like it that they should be in uniform and unarmed, made them feel naked.

Maybe the protesters turned to the army just because of the ineptitude of the police.

Maybe it's just coincidence that some of the incidents involved policemen, all off duty of course.

Oh, look, a flock of pigs just flew past my window smile.png

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

YES LOTS!!! I dont have to see the world trade center to know what happened to it!! there is the real side and the red side

Dude...make a decission: have your head up it or talk out of it!

All of you out there keep saying the red sirts are doing this.

# 1. Where is your proof????

# 2. 3 years ago suthep was doing this and still is wanted for murder.

# 3. Why are we still taliking about thaksin - he is in dubai.

# 4. thaksin never wanted a dictatorship - but your beloved suthep does.

# 5. You stop people from doing what they want and you might just get even worse returned.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Rhetorical questions ?

add 1. waiting for info

add 2. Suthep wasn't doing this. I doubt he ever had a grenade launcher in his fingers. It would seem 'unknowns' used M-79 launchers to lob grenades on non-red-shirts in 2010

add 3. Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts

add 4. Thaksin didn't have democracy as goal and the undemocratic activities of his Pheu Thai party only confirm that.

add 5. You stop people from doing what they want and you may get anarchy. You call bogus elections and you'll get nullification.

Think about it, and please stop shouting wai.gif

• Like 2

Coup coup coup 2010 - caught you cliche cut and posting again.

Can't image you'll get your dictator now, so... Maybe Shinawatra Democracy is better than fascism for most of the country and the rest of the world.

Crazy as it sounds. but 2009 came before 2010 as did 18 coups, mass oppresion of the people. You'll never learn now as you have made your bed with Suthep. Most are not blinded by his idiocy as you will find out when you grow up.

There are so many, that Wiki has indexed them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Thailand

Most countries oppressive acts fit on one page. thailand has 15 different pages of oppresssion, all by the army, all for their own benefit and none for the good of the Country. I even thing some in the forces are wondering about the effetiveness of coups

For Clarity.

This IS how the world sees the Thai Army

This is how most of Thailand see the Thai army and Elites.

Aspiring Fascist Dictator IS how many see Suthep.

Many of the mob been getting cold feet as well recently, which means maybe they have been exposed to some normal balanced media instead of embarrassing themselves by listening to and quoting BlueSky and the likes.

Enjoy it, as when it fails, this could be the very last coup attempt ever in Thailand as there is a Generation shift going on now. Suthep and his old buddies all having one final fling. Good chance to show the world on last time, what garbage they are

Deluded as ever. Are you Taksin under an assumed identity ? You sound just like him,...

There is no coup attempt happening. They don't want a coup, they know it is a bad idea. They want the caretakers to leave by themselves because they realize their time has come. Time to take out the trash starting with the Shins and associated cronies...

• Like 1