New Biker Friendly Pub in Mahasarakham

jkinbkk

As one of a bunch of local Expats starting to frequent this newly opened bar, I would like to ask how can the propriators spread the word and affiliate the pub to the various bike clubs within Isaan and Nationwide?

Being a keen biker, the Kiwi owner and his Thai partner wish to encourage passing bikers to stop by, Expat or Thai!

Not to be sounding preachy at all since I ride here 10 years & in the states close to 40 years but drinking & biking does not sound at all like a sane decision in LOS.

Yes I have gotten toasted on many occasions but The older I get I think more of keeping the 2 hobbies separated.

The group or groups of riders I go out with don't drink while they ride. Just not a safe mixture here in this country. I know I usually will have more than a cocktail or a beer if I am drinking. At least in the states people are not driving on sidewalks & the wrong way unless they are to toasted.Probably safer to ride down to Koh Pangagen & have the special omelet instead of alcohol.

You make a fair point.
But lets assume we are addressing this at civilised & responsible riders and maybe change the title to 'New Biker Friendly Pit Stop in MSK'
Edited by jkinbkk

I know this sounds counter productive but if the owner is a keen motorcyclist then surely he would already be aware of what avenues exist in Thailand to communicate with other fellow riders. His partner could also surf for Thai language motorcycle forum s to let them know.

Edited by VocalNeal