Deputy permanent secretary for Justice to spend three nights with Chaeng Wattana demonstrators

webfact

<deleted> is this false monk doing...? its against the Buddhist Code for this monk to be involved with politics - an absolute DISGRACE to Buddhism

Excuse me can you make up your mind.

First you say he is a false monk.

<deleted> is this false monk doing...?

Then you say he is a monk.

its against the Buddhist Code for this monk to be involved with politics

Hard to take you serious but there are people backing the PTP and the red shirts who will take it as gospel.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I couldn't resist that.

PROTEST
Top Justice Ministry official to stay at rally site

Piyanut Tumnukasetchai
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The government will allow Thawatchai Thaikeaw, Justice Ministry deputy permanent secretary, to stay at the Chaeng Wattana protest site for three days.

The agreement is in response to the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s request to have government representative. stay with the protesters.

Thawatchai talked with PDRC leader Luang Pu Buddha Issara on Monday about reclaiming the Government Complex on Chaeng Wattana Road.

He said he hoped the PDRC would open the door for his fellow government officials to work at their office soon. "I had not expected protesters would allow government officials to enter [immediately]. But I sent Luang Pu Buddha Issara a list of government officials who had to work there," he said.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-30

May be Phra Phuttha Isara can put some sense in khun Thawatchai's thick head and his bosses thicker head.

But again.....3 days not enough.....it will take a very long time......if ever.whistling.gif

You are obviously one of Suthep's running dogs and just full of it.

May be Phra Phuttha Isara can put some sense in khun Thawatchai's thick head and his bosses thicker head.

But again.....3 days not enough.....it will take a very long time......if ever.whistling.gif

Perhaps Thawathchai can transfer some knowledge to Phra Phuttha Isara about peaceful methods and repeatedly invited protest leaders to the negotiation table who instead, choose for anarchy in the streets and obstruct the basic RIght of all Thais to bring their vote out. But I doubt 3 days will be sufficient since they the 'children' make noise with whistles. How deeper can you sink as an adult.

I'd say that he just wants the government ministry to see the real protestors and not just what's been reported in the media. I would guess that he'll also have ample time to speak together and explain their concerns and positions (hopes, dreams, who knows). An easy, simple, and peaceful way to allow that government office to open again. Let's hope the protestors aren't attacked while the Deputy permanent secretary for Justice is there. (no sarcasm intended).

• Like 1

Three days listening to hate speeches...

Certainly not enough to brainwash him and make him believe the yellow lies, but he must be a courageous man. Three days surrounded by yellow thugs spitting their venom non-stop. Must be horrible blink.png

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

... can't be worse than the utterly bullshit you are writing ...

• Like 1

"The government will allow Thawatchai Thaikeaw, Justice Ministry deputy permanent secretary, to stay at the Chaeng Wattana protest site for three days"

in the original posting (and in the thread title) it's about 3 nights, not 3 days.

"The government will allow Thawatchai Thaikeaw, Justice Ministry deputy permanent secretary, to stay at the Chaeng Wattana protest site for three days"

in the original posting (and in the thread title) it's about 3 nights, not 3 days.

That is because he is like the protestors and has to work for a living.

At the end of the three nights he may still believe what he believes but he will have an understanding of why the protestors feel the way they do.

It will give the government one informed person 1,000,000 more to go.wai.gif

Noi99 which part is bs?

If you really don't know, then it makes no sense to try to tell you.

It's like the whole situation with the red's - senseless to argue with them. If someone sympathizes with a violent bunch like them - it's simply waste of time.

I don't say that the other side is 'good', but it's really impossible to be worse than the reds are.

In this conflict I would be on everyone's side who is against the Shin's and their red zombies.

Three days listening to hate speeches...

Certainly not enough to brainwash him and make him believe the yellow lies, but he must be a courageous man. Three days surrounded by yellow thugs spitting their venom non-stop. Must be horrible blink.png

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As opposed to listening to the speeches from the reds that are all sweetness and light including 'Kill the aristocrats!' and 'Burn Down Bangkok!' If the 'Yellows' as you choose to call the anti government protestors ( well I guess it is better than the usual 'fascists' and 'terrorists' ) are spitting 'venom' then what the reds are ';spitting'; must kill instantly on contact !

Must be very VERY horrible blink.png Indeed.

<deleted> is this false monk doing...? its against the Buddhist Code for this monk to be involved with politics - an absolute DISGRACE to Buddhism

So you would agree that the 2 monks that have been on the reds propaganda channel this week are also 'fake monks' who are 'an absolute DISGRACE to Buddhism' - or are they ok because they are backing the dearly beloved fugitive in Dubai ?

The hypocrisy displayed constantly by these red sheeple is mind numbing !!

Noi99 which part is bs?

If you really don't know, then it makes no sense to try to tell you.

It's like the whole situation with the red's - senseless to argue with them. If someone sympathizes with a violent bunch like them - it's simply waste of time.

I don't say that the other side is 'good', but it's really impossible to be worse than the reds are.

In this conflict I would be on everyone's side who is against the Shin's and their red zombies.

Hearts and minds yknow works better than trying to dehumanise a group.... just saying whistling.gif