BKK Governor Defends 'Spy Camera' On Mobile Toilets

Lite Beer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it difficult to understand how some people can support the use of hidden cameras in a toilet. The next time some lady is having problems with their bra and decide to step into the ladies room for an adjustment, it's OK for a picture to be taken?

The next time there is anything that you wish to do that is relatively private and that you would rather that the entire world not see, think about this. Men routinely lower their trousers to tuck in their shirts. They go into the men's room to do it.

These are hidden cameras. It is perverse to say the least.

Somehow, I don't think that toilets are the biggest place to catch criminals.

• Like 2

I did not realize how many CCTV's there are in Thailand. I live in Kanchanaburi and just realized there are 3 cameras at every intersection along the river road. Kind of creepy because you never notice them them once you see them you realize how many there are. I take solace in the fact I knowing most of them more than likely do not work and the guy watching the other end most likely is sleeping.

Yeah, but how many actually work?

I find it difficult to understand how some people can support the use of hidden cameras in a toilet. The next time some lady is having problems with their bra and decide to step into the ladies room for an adjustment, it's OK for a picture to be taken?

The next time there is anything that you wish to do that is relatively private and that you would rather that the entire world not see, think about this. Men routinely lower their trousers to tuck in their shirts. They go into the men's room to do it.

These are hidden cameras. It is perverse to say the least.

Somehow, I don't think that toilets are the biggest place to catch criminals.

You would be surprised, caught a few people up to no good in public toilets, even a county court judge. Everything from drugs to lewd acts.

Although others who practice this bizarre behavior are deemed to be criminals and are prosecuted by the law, those who hold positions of power are likely to be acting with the approval of a secret court who's function is to excrete secret authorizations.

Wait, first he says that they were installed in 2010 because of red protestors, then he says: He asserted that only 4 out of new-generation mobile toilets have been equipped with such cameras so far.

So these are new generation, and only 4 have been set so far?!!! Inconsistent!

And I assume with the minature spy cameras, come microphones? Because I see a Coaxial lead and an audio lead.

So someone in the BMA is listening into the toilet conversations of the police?!

The he says this:

Mr. Banjong also insisted that BMA did not harbour any ill intention behind the dispatch of two mobile toilets equipped with such cameras to the Police Club.

So they have only 4, and yet managed to dispatch 2 of these 4 to the police club???

Wait, first he says that they were installed in 2010 because of red protestors, then he says: He asserted that only 4 out of new-generation mobile toilets have been equipped with such cameras so far.

So these are new generation, and only 4 have been set so far?!!! Inconsistent!

And I assume with the minature spy cameras, come microphones? Because I see a Coaxial lead and an audio lead.

So someone in the BMA is listening into the toilet conversations of the police?!

The he says this:

Mr. Banjong also insisted that BMA did not harbour any ill intention behind the dispatch of two mobile toilets equipped with such cameras to the Police Club.

So they have only 4, and yet managed to dispatch 2 of these 4 to the police club???

Yep, definitely looks like audio, and given this is from the Democrat controlled Bangkok Metropolitan Authority, and the maintenance crew who replace the rolls of toilet paper would be able to see these when they open the roll holder, so it's not a secret within the BMA.

Look new/clean too.post-199953-0-04402000-1391080205_thumb.

I did not realize how many CCTV's there are in Thailand. I live in Kanchanaburi and just realized there are 3 cameras at every intersection along the river road. Kind of creepy because you never notice them them once you see them you realize how many there are. I take solace in the fact I knowing most of them more than likely do not work and the guy watching the other end most likely is sleeping.

Dont be surprised if the police are watching, always, too make money. I certainly would be, if in their Shoes.