Ubc

Chainat1

Hi Everyone

Sorry if this is going over old ground but its been years since I had UBC and trying to find out about it from the UK is proving rather difficult.

I want to watch the World Cup at my mother in laws in Lop Buri. I think i'll have to sign up for a year and thats not a problem but I not sure about installation charges, packages and monthly payments.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

C1

I've just installed UBC - they have an offer of Bt4,500 inst. charge just now, but want Bt9,000 for a second point.

Min. term is a year, I think you'll get World Cup on their "Gold" package (about Bt 1,600/month) but if you get their "Platinum" service (Bt2,155/m) you also get BBC Prime.

We called them one day and they installed the next.

UBC shows all the games ...as do the thai channels (or at least that's what they're saying).

Never trust what they're saying. How many NBA playoff games have been in the TV guide for the last few weeks that did not actually appear on TV? Quite a few...

I've just installed UBC - they have an offer of Bt4,500 inst. charge just now, but want Bt9,000 for a second point.

Min. term is a year, I think you'll get World Cup on their "Gold" package (about Bt 1,600/month) but if you get their "Platinum" service (Bt2,155/m) you also get BBC Prime.

We called them one day and they installed the next.

Thanks for that, do you know if I can change packages within the 12 months?

Is BBC Prime worth the extra money?

C1

Thanks for that, do you know if I can change packages within the 12 months?

Is BBC Prime worth the extra money?

C1

Yes you can change any month you like.

BBC Prime just has all the old dramas on depends if your into that.