What Have I Forgotten?

Loz

Well after two weeks I can say that I packed too much. I could have left the survival sh7t at home as its not third world here, far from it. I have bought better clothes here for much less that at home. I've got Bupa health care which is great. I can buy anything in the Mall that you'd get in Leeds city centre most days.

If I had my time over the only thing I would have brought more of is Good shoes, Barkers, Churches, Grensons will be missed a little, as I am broad footed.

Still loving it here.

Darn I forgot to tell you to bring the mesquito netting for the jungles of Khan Kean.

Shoes I have the same problem I had custom fit motorcycle boots made for under $50.00

Look around for the shoe repair places and they will more then likely make custom shoes for you for next to nothing. You got a lot of exploring and learning to do for a few years, enjoy it, it's fun

FUn?? You should see the shit I am going through just trying to buy a cheap truck!!

THink I might have found an old L200 Diesel with some tin worm issues and some fcuked up body panels. but its got AC and drives so what do you want for nothing??

just getting into the swing of things now. 100bht a week for all my washing and 6 shirts ironed to a standard unheard of in UK. I love this town/country/continent