Fifa...usa ?

I am from the US and have surprisingly come to enjoy soccer(football,sorry to the purists) since living over here. Far from an expert on the sport or on teams, etc. But I am interested in understanding fifa rankings..............the USA is currently ranked 6th in the world?? Looking for reactions and understanding, not looking for US bashing.

I agree Brit, USA have a good side. But i think it's a difficult group. Italy should go through, but then it's a toss up between USA and Czech.

As for the rankings, well erm :o According to Fifa/ Coca cola, in that Group, USA are ranked 5, Czech 2 and Italy 13. To me it's all Tosh and should be taken with a pinch of salt :D

I agree Brit, USA have a good side. But i think it's a difficult group. Italy should go through, but then it's a toss up between USA and Czech.

As for the rankings, well erm :o According to Fifa/ Coca cola, in that Group, USA are ranked 5, Czech 2 and Italy 13. To me it's all Tosh and should be taken with a pinch of salt :D

Dunno Italy doesnt impress me that much I wouldnt be surprised if Yanks win out and Czechs right behind them.

Rankings are well just fun stuff for idle chatter...

Edited by britmaveric