Koh Samui wild hip-hop scene. Need Thai singer.

With all due respect...

Based on previous posts on this forum...

No one living full time on Samui would welcome your idea of a " wild hip-hop scene "...

While we all respect the touist idea of having a great time,.. We do appreciate a decent's night sleep as well....

You didn't understand i want to write a track with thai some kind of hip-hop vocal, that's all. I didn't play music at NightClubs.

There is places with loud music and silent paradises If you love silence you live somewhere outside samui outer ring. Anyway can't see any relation between hip-hop and "no one".

Sorry, should have been written as " a decent nights sleep"....

Sometimes my spelling and/ or grammar is not so good because I am somewhat tired. Last night I had only a couple of hours of sleep due to some local " wild hip-hop scene" party.....

Yes, I know... it sucks getting old....

With all due respect...

No one living full time on Samui would welcome your idea of a " wild hip-hop scene "...

While we all respect the touist idea of having a great time,.. We do appreciate a decent's night sleep as well....

With all due respect...

forget Grandad's post,

there is a great Hip Hop scene on Samui, if you are on Facebook there are certain groups you can join, or upload some tracks you have

If you are looking to make a success, Bangkok would be the place

• Like 1

Hello, i'm a musician with 15+ years background in modern electronic music, have some free time atm and more important right condition to make experiments. Well, the idea is to got Thai hip-hop singer and make a track. Anyone know is there hip-hop scene?

Titanium they have been here a few times from bangkok

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Yea, thanks for suggesting facebook, i found few groups here. But i would like direct connection, can't believe that there is no dude who can sing hip-hip hop at Koh Samui. I'm mainly IT guy, music is just a hobby, i will not go to Bangkok just to find someone for it )

So that's the cut https://soundcloud.com/1kohsamui1/track-cut have no access to control room atm probably too much reverb.

Yea, thanks for suggesting facebook, i found few groups here. But i would like direct connection, can't believe that there is no dude who can sing hip-hip hop at Koh Samui. I'm mainly IT guy, music is just a hobby, i will not go to Bangkok just to find someone for it )

So that's the cut https://soundcloud.com/1kohsamui1/track-cut have no access to control room atm probably too much reverb.

the talent here is is well you can judge for yourself

• Like 1

forget Grandad's post,

Boater, you must be a very courageous man that you dare to insult your fellow Thai-Visa members behind the safety of tour computer keyboard!

Don;t worry , Grand Dad is waiting for him at his favorite bar.laugh.png He won't have much of a face to show after that.laugh.png

• Like 2

Sitting here in cold snowy Denmark. so advice might not be usefull but here goes.

There used to be a young Thai male that did some beat boxing and did it pretty well.(not that i'm an expert at that type of music or anything ;) )

Maybe he has some relations to the hip hop environment?

Saw him a couple of times at the now closed Samui rock cafe when watching Black roses (rock music covers by thai band).

Seems like Black roses still are playing at various places on Samui, so maybe the young beat boxer is still around?.

Can upload a video i shot at SRC of what he sounds like if you want to see it, but video is not that good because it's dark, but sound is ok.

Sitting here in cold snowy Denmark. so advice might not be usefull but here goes.

There used to be a young Thai male that did some beat boxing and did it pretty well.(not that i'm an expert at that type of music or anything wink.png )

Maybe he has some relations to the hip hop environment?

Saw him a couple of times at the now closed Samui rock cafe when watching Black roses (rock music covers by thai band).

Seems like Black roses still are playing at various places on Samui, so maybe the young beat boxer is still around?.

Can upload a video i shot at SRC of what he sounds like if you want to see it, but video is not that good because it's dark, but sound is ok.

yes i know him he is a friend of mine. he is very good.

normally hangs around the walking streets.