Sworvoski and Precosia stones

kevc

Any out there can help.me, my sister has asked me if I can find any of these stones for her daughters dancing costumes. Haven’t got a clue really where to start looking in Bangkok for them so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

the Bangkok Gems & Jewelry Fair is upcoming soon, guess it would be worth while visiting and check for stones, as traders have booths on the fair . .

by the way, it is spelled SWAROVSKI and PRECIOSA

Edited by crazygreg44

Depending on where you are located. Swarovski has a few stores throughout Thailand. In Bangkok it is in Siam. I am not sure though if they sell you stones directly. Otherwise you might have a chance if you contact their headquarter in Bangkok. It is at Silom road.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They are really just small stones that are meant to be glued, she sent me some samples so maybe I'll visit Siam and then have a wander around Pratunam I think she thinks they'll be cheaper here but I have my doubts.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The real thing most definitely won't. Not sure why she needs the real thing, suggest you check the prices of simple paste stones and let her know. The area opposite Platinum Fashion Mall should have that kind of thing.