work permits for farang teachers

The documents required depend on the employer/position:

- government school

- language school

- university

You should have your employer talk with the labour office, as both you and your employer need to submit forms and documents.

For elementary or secondary school work in general you will need a teaching license or waiver of that, a degree, contract, teaching schedule, letter from your director and letter from area education office, health certificate from a doctor, and some more.

The documents required depend on the employer/position:

- government school

- language school

- university

You should have your employer talk with the labour office, as both you and your employer need to submit forms and documents.

For elementary or secondary school work in general you will need a teaching license or waiver of that, a degree, contract, teaching schedule, letter from your director and letter from area education office, health certificate from a doctor, and some more.

Are teaching schedules required for every WP renewal (once a year). I ask that as we have many non-native 'admin' staff and they certainly do not do any teaching. How can they get a WP for admin work? Sorry...a bit off-topic.

thank you sooo very much going through the pain to post this..i actually thought the requirements where different for black guys

There is no difference. There are rumors and comments you may of heard but they are not factual.

Your employer will know, or should, if they don't or don't care to call the Labor Ministry do not go to work for them. In 4 years I have had 3 employers who had no intentions of getting me a W.P. nor the appropriate visa...<edited>

Edited by ubonjoe
removed derogatory comment

Your employer will know, or should, if they don't or don't care to call the Labor Ministry do not go to work for them. In 4 years I have had 3 employers who had no intentions of getting me a W.P. nor the appropriate visa...<edited>

they lie a lot, and care very less about paper work..thank you