Hua Hin to Cha-Am - bus service service update please

Stekmer

I've read about a red bus that leaves Hua Hin ( Petchakasem Road near Polyclinic) for Cha Am and also about minivans that leave from Hua Hin bus stataion.

I've also read there is no Songthaew service between the 2 places.

The (daylight hours) train service seems to only be 2 trains a day at 1126 or 1410 hrs (HH to CA)

Most information I've found seems to date from 6 to 18 months ago.

Can anyone provide an update on current public transport services (and costs) between Hua Hin and Cha Am please?

Is cycling an option?

Thanks

Hi,

There is a orange / red bus running between Petchaburi Hua hin, it stops to everyone who put up his hand.

I think the price between Cha-am and Hua Hin is abour 25-30 baht.

The big tourbus running between Bangkok and Hua Hin, or Pranburi, or Prachuab Kiri kan they also stop somtime for a extra customer on the way, just get there attentinion.

Some of the mini vans take customers, only if they can fill up the empty place on there way to Bangkok

/

Whats the price of a taxi fare between the 2 towns. Transport seems to be hit and miss.

Regarding the mini bus taxi, i have used the hua-hin to pattaya 3 time now and it normally leaves Hua-hin full, So no chance of a pick up unless booked in advance

Whats the price of a taxi fare between the 2 towns. Transport seems to be hit and miss.

Regarding the mini bus taxi, i have used the hua-hin to pattaya 3 time now and it normally leaves Hua-hin full, So no chance of a pick up unless booked in advance

There are at least 3 different mini companies that I know of who run from HH to BKK and there are more that run from Pranburi etc

Sure the Pattaya bound one won't take you as Cha am is only a short distance but the BKK bound ones will, just stick your hand out or go to the offices

• 3 weeks later...