Did PM Yingluck mix up her ballot boxes?

webfact

Ok and you just keep believing the stories you are told. The fact is the box had it written plain as day which ballots go in them. Any kid would understand and if she WAS told wrongly ( which i dont believe) then why didnt she use her astute powers of observation and point out the man was mistaken.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I prefer to see Yingluck making a mistake with mixing up the boxes than let's say, the sight of Abhisit during Constitution Day 2010 standing there as a beaten dog when General Prem passed by. Prem was busier playing with his cell.phone then looking in the eyes of the failed (not legally elected) PM in those days. What an embarassment was that. Prem was obviously angry AV didn't take proper actions during that turmoil.

What was illegal about Abhisit's election to PM?

Here we go, whybother's mantra tuzki-bunny-emoticon-039.gif

Maybe you can tell what was illegal about it then?

• Like 2

BKK Post story confirms that Yingluck was wrongly instructed by the EC officers. Moreover, there were already ballots of the same colour that Yingluck put in the box in that same box - so there was no reason for her to doubt the instructions. It seems they were instructing everyone wrongly. Probably mislabelled the boxes. So the story isn't really so funny regards Yingluck's purported stupidity, but more worrying as EC officers should be able to get basic things like properly labelling boxes correct.

relax its just some fun,but you have to admit she is stupid.....coffee1.gif

Yingluck said she had dropped her ballot papers in the wrong boxes on the advice of an election official and she informed the Election Commission after realising the mistake.

Isn't she sweet, the darling of Isan? An official done it... She doesn't even know how to vote!

If parking official tell you to park your vehicle somewhere, do you follow the advice?

If he points me to park where a sign says, "Cement Trucks Only" and I notice another sign nearby says, "Passenger Cars Only", I would park my car in that second spot, even if he pointed me to park under the other sign.

This is such a THAI thing

I'm waiting for one of her guards to shoot her in the foot or a ghost to get the blame for the voting mix up.

Can we have a monk ceremony please at the polling booth to ward away the evil spirits.

Wait a minute the two young girls who gave her direction are not even electoral staff but family of the

party wanting a public photo to generate much FACE but now lose of FACE. Oh no ghosts again get those monks back

and tie string to everybody. Ok all's ok in amazing Thailand.

Photo ops can be very distressing.. Imagine what she was thinking during that time..

"Is my makeup allright?"

"Is the angle and lighting correct?"

"Am I photogenic?"

"Does this jacket make me look fat?"

"Will I have time for my shopping?"

etc

etc

• Like 1

Photo ops can be very distressing.. Imagine what she was thinking during that time..

"Is my makeup allright?"

"Is the angle and lighting correct?"

"Am I photogenic?"

"Does this jacket make me look fat?"

"Will I have time for my shopping?"

etc

etc

Did I leave the Rice Cooker on ???? .... cheesy.gif

Give her a break. She probably didn't read the signs on the boxes because her face is pointed toward the cameras.

It's funny, but no big deal. Just take a look at other politician gaffes, George W Bush, Burlesconi, Ford, I mean it's not a new kind of thing. Stupid things happen to every politician, some more than others.

Give her a break. She probably didn't read the signs on the boxes because her face is pointed toward the cameras.

It's funny, but no big deal. Just take a look at other politician gaffes, George W Bush, Burlesconi, Ford, I mean it's not a new kind of thing. Stupid things happen to every politician, some more than others.

Only if she is a little bit smarter, Thailand won't be in this situation she is in now.

hahaha.....Prince Charles and Churchill.......lol

BKK Post story confirms that Yingluck was wrongly instructed by the EC officers. Moreover, there were already ballots of the same colour that Yingluck put in the box in that same box - so there was no reason for her to doubt the instructions. It seems they were instructing everyone wrongly. Probably mislabelled the boxes. So the story isn't really so funny regards Yingluck's purported stupidity, but more worrying as EC officers should be able to get basic things like properly labelling boxes correct.

She just does what she is told,a good puppet.Wish the missus was more like that.

....and none more than Yingluck.

“Some people make things happen.
Some people watch things happen.
And then there are those who wonder, 'What the hell just happened?” - Carroll Bryant.
Yingluck, I salute you.
  • Like 2

No doubt this "news" thread will run and run but just ponder this;

Which of the two "former" PM's is the more stupid (bearing in mind one is still caretaker PM)

The caretaker PM who

followed the EC officials instructions and posted the vote slips in the wrong box

OR

The former PM who in a fit of hubris refused to vote and thus condemned himself to 5 years in the political wilderness in the mistaken belief that the elections will be declared void and is currently desperately grasping at straws, trying to make this come about through legal action

Think on it.................................

Edited by fab4
  • Like 1

OK,.. I'm going to be honest now.

I think we should just forgive Yingluck everything and keep her on as PM.

I miss seeing her pic in the news. That lovely and sweet smiling face which is a far sight better than all the other ugly shots of Suthep and all the other ugly adversaries.

She was interesting and kind of sweet and entertaining. It was fun commenting on her shopping sprees and absences from parliament.

I don't think she meant any real harm. Come on Thailand,... let's welcome her back with open arms and just put an end to all of this aggressive nonsense ;-)

I have for very obvious reasons never seen a ballotbox in Thailand, but I saw on Michael Yons facebook wall an image suggesting that she infact did put in the right box and that the tags are wrong (or photoshopped) - the image I saw was showing the lower part of the box too, and there was a transparent area - in that You can clearly see that the ballot she stands with is the same as the ones inside the box...

If a ballot box don't have a transparent area in front, then the image would be tampered with for the reason to clear her from this one, if there are - then in my mind the images cropped in this way is produced to make her look a lot more stupid than she is... Fun but a bit unfair...

• Like 1