bangsaray internet

dazk

Really depends where you live in Bangsaray. On sukimvette you can get tot cat & maybe bbb. 4 kilo's out you need to use an aircard. I have True 900 baht a moth for 5 gigs after the 5 gigs used up unlimited but throttled service. Dtac & Ais is also available. Be aware that Cat is about 1700 baht a month & sucks 50% of the time.(I had cat for 4 months & dumped them when they breached their end of the contract & could not provide adequate service) I have also heard similar complaints of TOT being down a lot. But again it all depends where you are located in Bang Saray!

The True works well by the way.

I've been with TOT for over 5 years now and up until recently have had a fairly good service ...but I have now changed/upgrade from a land line connect to a antenna connection with TOT ..it cost ฿1000 to buy , fitted and setup.I am now getting a 13 m for ฿690 and it has run for the last month without a hiccup ......you can get up to 20 m which is ฿1200.

Just go to the TOT office in Sattahip and ask for internet by antenna they'll know what you mean .But there is one girl who speaks very good English

just done a speed test it's now pinging at 12.83 m download and 1.06 upload.

• Like 1

I've been with TOT for over 5 years now and up until recently have had a fairly good service ...but I have now changed/upgrade from a land line connect to a antenna connection with TOT ..it cost ฿1000 to buy , fitted and setup.I am now getting a 13 m for ฿690 and it has run for the last month without a hiccup ......you can get up to 20 m which is ฿1200.

Just go to the TOT office in Sattahip and ask for internet by antenna they'll know what you mean .But there is one girl who speaks very good English

What area are you in 2 & 1/2 months ago I was told No Nong Nooch area available unless you are close to sukimvette. Cat has the same wireless setup but is not reliable in our area or near the Ban Kaow Chin Chan school area. the are is everything as Tot explained to 6 of us 3 sets ofb potential subscribers that they could only use landlines & the cabling used was inadequate for decent service. Our neighbor & I are looking forward to them servicing this area-----Unless it just started. No one out here has the wireless pad used like cat uses(Same setup)

So Dazk what area in Bang Saray do you live in?

What area are you in 2 & 1/2 months ago I was told No Nong Nooch area available unless you are close to sukimvette. Cat has the same wireless setup but is not reliable in our area or near the Ban Kaow Chin Chan school area. the are is everything as Tot explained to 6 of us 3 sets ofb potential subscribers that they could only use landlines & the cabling used was inadequate for decent service. Our neighbor & I are looking forward to them servicing this area-----Unless it just started. No one out here has the wireless pad used like cat uses(Same setup)

So Dazk what area in Bang Saray do you live in?

I am about 1.5 > 2 km east of the Suk not far from the fishing lake ....and 5 mins from Nung Nooch...

Banglay Maybe they just got this area uplinked I live probably 1/2 a kilo from the fishing park the other side. I will be stoked if they finally got service! Thanks for the word!

Dazk Where you are at you shouldn't have any problem getting TOT Cat & maybe BBB.

• Like 1

Hi,

I live in a Jomtien condo and internet sucks big time, I am interested in this "antenna" (wimax) solution, you say it costs 1000 bahts installation fee and then 690 bahts per month? is this with a 1-year contract or can you actually pay monthly and stop whenever you want?

Thanks for the reply!

Also, any idea if it'd be available for a condo facing the sea? Thanks! Any link to their site much appreciated as I couldn't find this offer on their website.

How is the ping by the way? reliable enough for Skype calls?

Hi,

I live in a Jomtien condo and internet sucks big time, I am interested in this "antenna" (wimax) solution, you say it costs 1000 bahts installation fee and then 690 bahts per month? Yes 690 is for 13 m

is this with a 1-year contract or can you actually pay monthly and stop whenever you want? It's on a contract and I get a monthly bill

Thanks for the reply!

Also, any idea if it'd be available for a condo facing the sea? Sorry don't know the answer

Thanks! Any link to their site much appreciated as I couldn't find this offer on their website. sorry don't have any

How is the ping by the way? reliable enough for Skype calls? Just done a speed test 12.80 download & 1.08 upload ample fast enough for Skype and streaming TV from the UK or any where in the world

Hi,

I live in a Jomtien condo and internet sucks big time, I am interested in this "antenna" (wimax) solution, you say it costs 1000 bahts installation fee and then 690 bahts per month? is this with a 1-year contract or can you actually pay monthly and stop whenever you want?

Thanks for the reply!

Also, any idea if it'd be available for a condo facing the sea? Thanks! Any link to their site much appreciated as I couldn't find this offer on their website.

How is the ping by the way? reliable enough for Skype calls?

Before you get too excited about the "wimax " solution, you had better check with your condo and make sure they will allow it. Several threads here at TV about members having trouble getting Internet authorized by condo management. Especially if it is something new and different