Those annoying Agoda pop up ads......get rid of them please!

jaideeguy

Been seeing way too many of them on TV forum when your mouse is in the vicinity of any key words, like place names, words like hotel, booking etc and sorry, but these annoying ads have the opposite effect on me and make me want to boycott their products. Do others feel the same??

AAARG!!

Well Crossy, it's nice to know that it's not thaivisa causing those popups as I suspected because of other forums having them. Could anyone explain to me [as you would a 10 yr old] how I run my malware scanner on my new windows 7.........

thanks in advance

the tv ad for their news sent by email everytime I come into here gets me going, I even signed up for it but still everytime I access tv I get the ad come across my screen and have to delete it before I can do anything else. Forced advertizing on users is a bitch, now 3bb do it as well and everytime I turn on my computer I get a 3bb advertisement take over my screen or simply in the middle of browsing the news etc it just appears. Would like to know the legal side as to whether it is allowed as in Australia it isnt but that probably means nothing here as people have no rights just have to cop it sweet(I mean what happens in the country not in here)

ps, I run adware/malware software as well so it is the actaul sites not my computer, quite often it is a cookie placed on your computer by the sites themselves as well.

Edited by seajae

Well Crossy, it's nice to know that it's not thaivisa causing those popups as I suspected because of other forums having them. Could anyone explain to me [as you would a 10 yr old] how I run my malware scanner on my new windows 7.........

thanks in advance

mate, there are several free ones getting around, spybot is an oldie but a goodie, just do a google search for them and then they can run automatically or you can set them to do it at certain times.

thanks in advance

mate, there are several free ones getting around, spybot is an oldie but a goodie, just do a google search for them and then they can run automatically or you can set them to do it at certain times.

Also SuperAntiSpyware, which is the one I use.