What type of business to start asked many times on this form , asking again

I am just throwing this out there ,and I do know it is a million dollar question about what type of business's would be successful to generate a small income ?

Aside from getting into the work permits and ownership that we all seem to understand ,

I have a shop house near the home pro in bang Yai. It is a corner unit so it is a nice location but not for retail ,

I renovated the unit it has 2 offices up stairs and 2 big offices on the main level. Completely gutted it so every thing is new windows doors plumbing elect all modern and looks good. I renovated it because it brought up the. Value and it needed it ,

I am not in to renting them to any one. My wife is using one of the offices for her business's and the others are empty.

I was pondering the idea of opening a QAQC consulting business's for the mechanical industry ?

In the industrial, commerical and instutional (oil gas, pipe line etc)

I am a steam fitter , plumber , gas fitter with planning and supervisor ex

It would be mostly for foreign companies doing business here .

Just looking for any opinion and experiences

Please not interesed in teaching jobs or teaching business

I have seen a few oil& gas consultancies opened up in different places, an indian company near wongsawang etc. I guess you need the contacts or an idea that has not been exploited. Also you need to remember that what you are prepared to charge per hour ? 250 or 500$ or so, the locals can and will undercut you.

I'm sure utitliy type consulting could go well, but think the market is quite saturated

off topic slightly is that the bit that got flooded quite badly or am I confusing it with the other side of the river

I have seen a few oil& gas consultancies opened up in different places, an indian company near wongsawang etc. I guess you need the contacts or an idea that has not been exploited. Also you need to remember that what you are prepared to charge per hour ? 250 or 500$ or so, the locals can and will undercut you.

I'm sure utitliy type consulting could go well, but think the market is quite saturated

off topic slightly is that the bit that got flooded quite badly or am I confusing it with the other side of the river

Thanks for your response.

Yes it was the area that got flooded.