US Embassy Bangkok, Anyone going this month, February

RAS

I missed Embassy outreah in January. Never got a e-mail from the US Embassy. My visa renews on 5th March and i need go to the Embassy for income letter. I have never been there before. I don't have a car. I;m looking go with someone who knows how to get there. I did not make a appointment until i'm sure when i'm going.

Richard

<<<< Phone number removed, use PM function to contact >>>>

Pattaya

Edited by metisdead
Phone number removed.

Would seem to me you need to make the appt first and then line up your transportation.

If you can't bum a ride, just take the Ekamai bus from the station on N. Pattaya Road to the end of the line. Then hop a cab on sukhumvut in front of the station to the embassy on Wireless Road (thanon Wittiyu). Most taxi drivers will know if you just say "US embassy." Allow at least 3 hours from when the bus leaves to your appointment time.

• Like 2

My visa renews on 5th March ...

Visas don't renew. Presumably you mean your extension of stay.

I agree with the suggestion that you get to Bangkok and take a taxi. If you're already in Bangkok you could just use the Sukumvit line of the Skytrain to Phloen Chit and walk down Wireless Rd. I've done that before. It's a cheap journey and a nice area for walking.

Or if you don't mind the cost, hire a car & driver to take you from Pattaya to the embassy. Give the driver a bit of money for lunch and get his mobile number. When you're done, call him to pick you up and take you back to Pattaya. I've done that when I had to make a quick, one-stop, hassle-free visit to Bangkok for other reasons. But, as others said before, you should make the appointment first ... and soon.