Eight Thai voters tore up ballots

webfact

It's not big news that eight Thais "tore up" their ballots. It's a shame, and millions did die in WWII and Vietnam for Thailand's right to carry on as a corrupt selfish nation.

8 Thais tore up ballots!

Are you also referring to that forgotten chapter (by Thais) in the history of this country and never taught in schools in Thailand (at any level) when the Japanese army occupied Thailand without armed opposition?

That event led to the infamous Kanchaburi hard labor camp (today a tourist attraction generating revenue for the country) in which mainly British and Australian soldiers worked and died. Add to that: Thailand declared war to the UK and the USA to show the Japanese occupiers that they were loyal to them.

8 Thais tore up ballots! What's the big deal? Thainess overrules principles and duties and...the inconvenient Rule of Law which is an alien concept to Thainess.

A good point,however in addition to the Americans few British many were many Dutch prisoners from Indonesia and other races,of course the vaste majority of ictims were local.My own father was in Burma and the majority of their casulaities were Indian and African soldiers conscripted to die for the British Empire.

I don't think the statistics support your claims.

Probably a disgruntled yellow shirt voter, who for the last 10 or so years has seen his/her party loose election after election.

Beneath the torn ballot, it's an expression of frustration at the opposition democrat party who has utterly failed at formulating any attractive policies or gaining the trust of the electorate.

Are you one of Thaksin's 'cyber worriors'?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

whats a 'cyber worrior' ? are they like you and worry about things other people on the internet post ?

My misspell. I will try again. Are you one of Thaksins cyber warriors?

no

It's not big news that eight Thais "tore up" their ballots. It's a shame, and millions did die in WWII and Vietnam for Thailand's right to carry on as a corrupt selfish nation.

I was under the impression in WW11 that the Americans didn't get a chance to set up a base in Thailand to late in the war, as for the Vietnam war the Americans had supply lines, and refuelling depots set up in northern Thailand whilst the North Vietnamese were walking into Thailand and wiping out what they could. Oh and lets not forget the Cambodian Khmer rouge, Thailand coped their fare share off that rubbish as well. Pretty resilient country I would think for supposedly not taking sides. but I am surprised that ONLY 8 ripped up their ballot papers, some of those area's a red shirt territory, well at least one or two anyway. Just my opinion. wink.pngtongue.png

I think you should read a few history books.