NACC says Yingluck richer, Suthep poorer

webfact

yingluck-suthep-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The National Anti Corruption Commission (NACC) today revealed the assets of 49 members of parliament (MP) whose terms in office have expired on December 8 and 9 with the caretaker prime minister becoming richer from rising price of her assets.

The independent graft buster said the caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has more asset than debt.

It said she has 603 million baht of asset, while has only 28 million baht debt.

The caretaker prime minister’s asset rose 50 million baht more before taking office.

Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has 170 million asset with no debt as well as Democrat party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva who has 54 million baht asset, and had no debt.

But the NACC revealed further that the former Surat Thani MP Suthep Thaugsuban, leader of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, had more debt than asset.

Suthep has 210 million baht asset but has 320 million baht debts.

The anti corruption law mandates politicians holding political postings to declare assets to the NACC before and after their terms in offices end.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/nacc-says-yingluck-richer-suthep-poorer/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-04

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalerm is doing all right....did he accumulate this money from when he was a policeman?whistling.gif

What money? He owes 110 million, according to the report.

Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has 170 million asset with no deb

:)

• Like 1

symeoud, on 04 Feb 2014 - 16:54, said:
Costas2008, on 04 Feb 2014 - 16:46, said:

Chalerm is doing all right....did he accumulate this money from when he was a policeman?whistling.gif

Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has 170 million asset with no debt.

Don't worry.....it happens to me also.......many times.

someone can't read, that's all. Would this person like some help? Walen has a good reputation....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Thank you dear NACC, I didn't know that,.... nooo, you're technically wrong, because Thaksin is the rich one and his little sister is just playing his little puppet.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yes, since Oktober 2013 he have 1 billion US$ more, from Thai officials he said to Forbes...

http://www.forbes.com/profile/thaksin-shinawatra/

• Like 1

Another rubbish article.

Suthep just sold a peace of land in Samui for 25 million cash.

Looking at the figures this are the figues from 2 years ago.

Any business person in Bangkong know that Suthep bought the Pacific Club also known as the Bangkok Elite Club.

Suthep dosn't get poorer but he know how to conceal his assets in the South.

So Korn of the Democrat Party got more assets then Yingluck? I don't believe it but then again the NAAC, EC and those bunch are affiliate with the Yellow shirts so I wouldn't take them to serious.

Makes for an honest man ….

Those numbers were 2 1/2 years ago. If yuu check the Suthep's out in the South I wonder how much 2000 rai of Palm oil land will fetch. Even pinting it at 20,000 Baht it would fetch 400 million but my guess is that the Palmoil is valued at 80 - 120,000 per rai so he should have assets of 1.2 billion.

Only fools will believe the Yellow NAAC.

BTW He just sold a peave of plot in Samui for 25 million baht after they frooze his account. After all the Chinese Thai's in Bangkok dont want to feed all the bills so he has to come up with his own money to convoince the Thai Chinese in Bangkok, invest in me and I will make you more money

Hmmm, a PM's assets appreciating dramatically while in office. Where have we seen that before? Like brother, like sister?

Your being foolish, all assets around the globe have been rising dramatically 50m is less than 5% and relatively nothing.

Its just a rubbish article and means little apart from the fact that Suthep clearly according to those figures is insolvent and needs your money and sympathy ... which as mobile content here just pointed out is a load of BS wink.png

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1