Visitor

Rooo

I've had him / her at home twice. Last time the dogs played blocker & stopped it from attacking. Today it coiled up behind the pot & had a go at me.

Then followed me down to the garden basically where I was coiling the hose. Persistent little fellow.

• Like 1

Persistent little fellow

If that had happened to the wife 1) you would have heard the screams from the opposite end of the island 2) the spade would have been brought out to play whistling.gif

Edited by Neilly

What is it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Monocled Cobra. This shot is sort sideways. You can see the hood. Not a happy chappy.

• Like 1

I'm not a snake expert and the picture is not so clear, but IMHO the "hood" is vertical, not horizontal. If it so, shouldn't be a Cobra but some kind of less dangerous snake.

Picture is sideways angiud. The snake has it's head tilted. The other pictures didn't come out for some reason, these were with the hood down.

It is a common Radiated Ratsnake. Non-venomous, not dangerous except they are big biters!

Thank you for that you are right. A few weeks ago had a cobra in the same spot, I mean like in the pictures with big hood & all, this one looked similar whilst in full flight glancing back .laugh.png

• Like 1

Can call snake rescue if you want I can PM his number if you don't already have it

Normally best to tip the poor chap for driving round the island even though he doesn't ask for money he still taking his Time to rescue people's snakes

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I'll fight it Markus I queens bury rules

First one to die loses

It is a common Radiated Ratsnake. Non-venomous, not dangerous except they are big biters!

Thank you for that you are right. A few weeks ago had a cobra in the same spot, I mean like in the pictures with big hood & all, this one looked similar whilst in full flight glancing back .laugh.png

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app