Welcome to New Members

tuky

Hi guys,

I am new here. I am Thai born and raised in Thailand but was out in the west for my school 4-5 years. I am just back home. I feel like I am a newbie here in my home. I'll be moving to bkk within a week for my job. I like reading Farang's thoughts here. TV is really fun!

Do I fit in? :o

good to have a thai national having a crack mate. :D

just rush in kicking and screaming and she'll be apples and dont forget to remember that you can contact me if anyone gives you some bother. :bah:

i am a pollyanna when it comes to los so you are very welcome on this forum. :bah:

cheers to you my new best mate. :D :D

Thank you, Terry.

You are so kind. So, you are like batman from the west fighting crime in ThaiVisa? :D

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I am new here. I am Thai born and raised in Thailand but was out in the west for my school 4-5 years. I am just back home. I feel like I am a newbie here in my home. I'll be moving to bkk within a week for my job. I like reading Farang's thoughts here. TV is really fun!

just rush in kicking and screaming and she'll be apples and dont forget to remember that you can contact me if anyone gives you some bother. :bah:

i am a pollyanna when it comes to los so you are very welcome on this forum. :bah:

cheers to you my new best mate. :D :D

Thank you, Terry.

You are so kind. So, you are like batman from the west fighting crime in ThaiVisa? :D

Hi guys,

just rush in kicking and screaming and she'll be apples and dont forget to remember that you can contact me if anyone gives you some bother. :o

i am a pollyanna when it comes to los so you are very welcome on this forum. ;)

cheers to you my new best mate. :D:bah:

Thank you, Terry.

exactly mate,

i am batman fighting evil on the " thai visa" and ive been in a few battles sticking up

for some people on this forum. :D

but ive had a ton of fun and never had a fight with a thai national, as im on there side, so you got nothing to worry about my friend.

you can contact me direct on the bat phone if needed. :D

cheers. :bah: