Dynasat Problems

sezzo

Just received this from my satellite dealer:

Dear Angel Box Users,

We are advised by Dynasat today that the Angel Box service is still not available. The current operation in Korea for this particular service is being held by licensing issue therefore it will take sometimes before the normal service can be resumed.

We will keep you posted of further updates as soon as we get one from Dynasat who is closely monitoring this issue as we are on your behalf.

:o

• 3 weeks later...

There are a limited number of channels now appearing from PAS 7/10. They seem to be the ones that disappeared from my system sometime back in May for a week or so. It's a start but I still regret going for this system (I had it for a month before everything went awry).

Not sure why I can't get Dream. Do I need different software or a larger dish to receive from Agila?

madmitch,

Do you have signal and quality when your dish is aimed at agilla2? Quality (the bar at the right hand side) should be 60 or more before you can get something...

The signal is very weak over here, so even if your dish is only slightly out of position you'll get no reception!

If you do get quality over 60 and still no images you do indeed need a software upgrade as per jai dee's advice...

Cheers.

madmitch,

Do you have signal and quality when your dish is aimed at agilla2? Quality (the bar at the right hand side) should be 60 or more before you can get something...

The signal is very weak over here, so even if your dish is only slightly out of position you'll get no reception!

If you do get quality over 60 and still no images you do indeed need a software upgrade as per jai dee's advice...

Cheers.

Thanks. My receiver doesn't even detect Agila2. I'll try it when there's a really clear night sometime. I'll also visit the dealer next week to try and get an idea as to what is going on. At least I have a couple of BBC and Supersport progammes from PAS 7/10 as from yesterday. Why just these few I have no idea, especially with the other comments regarding Angel Box on here.

Do other users have the same?