Plastic surgery to remove bags under eyes...

dblaisde

I'm 67 and it's showing, especially under the eyes. I'd like to get some modest plastic surgery for this. Can anyone recommend a hospital or doctor in Bangkok? I'm starting from scratch. I know it's a very short procedure and quick recovery. What about the price? Risks? Final result and long term effectiveness? Thanks...

Edited by dblaisde

By upper and lower I take it you mean face lift, not blepharoplasty which is what the OP asked about. And yes, facelifts can be lower, upper, or total.

Face lift costs vary greatly by doctor. With Dr. Amorn (about the most expensive in Thailand but for good reason) it is I think now over 200 K. Possible to get one done at half that amount but not by him. Personally I do not think getting plastic surgery done on the cheap is at all a good idea...you get what you pay for.

Bleph of course is less expensive than face lift.

Thanks, upper and lower, just the eyes to remove the skin. My neck is getting loose though, really bugs me.

I would consider 200k for that quite ok by a good doctor.

Never consider cheaping it out, in fact hesitant to let Thai doctor touch my face.

By the time I'm ready, he will be retired.

Thank you.

The guys that is against taking care of their appearance is either scared to do it or does`t have the money to do it. I not see any downsides to look 5-10 years younger than i am and it opens for a wider scale of options so to speak. Go for it is my recommendation, you can only look younger then now and it last for 5 to 10 years.

IMHO opinion I would never get cosmetic surgery anywhere in the world unless I had major issues from a car accident or something. Remember that Hip Hop artist Kayne West. He mother died after cosmetic surgery from heart disease but the surgery is thought to have increased the risk. The major point is no matter how small, surgery can cause problems.

I also understand my sex appeal is in my pocket anywaytongue.png so cosmetic stuff would make little difference in that area of my life.

Dr. Amorn poomee at Bumrungrad is tops, but expensive.

the procedure for removal of bags under the eyes is called blepharoplasty

there have been threads on this before, try a search of this forum

Thanks very much. I'll go in and get a quote. I'd shied away from Bumrungrad because I was told that their cosmetic surgery dept. wasn't particularly good...

Dr. Pramote Manurangsee at Yanhee international hospital. 17.000,- Thb for lower eyelids and i think same for upper. I did lower at Yanhee and it was a very good experience. Can not see any scars at all. I recommend him strongly.

Just what I need Darth. A personal reference from someone who's actually had the operation, and a price as well. Thanks much!!

I have researched the matter and Yanhee Hospital is in the top 3 also to consider is Radiance Skin Clinic, Maneeya Center Building Ground Floor 518/5 Ploenchit Road Bangkok, the other to try is Yoskarn Cosmetic Clinic in centralWorld Bangkok, tel;02 253 8901

Dr. Amorn poomee at Bumrungrad is tops, but expensive.

the procedure for removal of bags under the eyes is called blepharoplasty

there have been threads on this before, try a search of this forum

Thanks very much. I'll go in and get a quote. I'd shied away from Bumrungrad because I was told that their cosmetic surgery dept. wasn't particularly good...

From Dr Poomees website: http://www.drpoomee.com/home/price-list

Bilat. Upper or Lower Blepharoplasty 75,000 Bahts (one night stay in the hosp).

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Lower and upper Blepharoplasty are done under full anesthetic or local anesthetic? I am not of a type of courageous woman and I wonder if it is painful and about the discomfort during the chirurgy? Recovery is how many days before going to work in public?

Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty

Lower and upper Blepharoplasty are done under full anesthetic or local anesthetic? I am not of a type of courageous woman and I wonder if it is painful and about the discomfort during the chirurgy? Recovery is how many days before going to work in public?

Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty

http://www.drpoomee.com/home/eyelid-surgery

Surgical Procedure:

The type of anesthesia used will be determined by the desires of the patient and the judgement of the doctor. Surgery usually is performed under local anethetic with sedation. Therefore the patient is comfortable and sleepy throughout the procedure. The incisions on the upper lid are usually placed in the fold of the eyelid. The incision on the lower eyelid is placed just under the eyelid margin. Sometimes, the fat can also be mobilized to fill depressed area. The excess skin and excess fat are removed and the incisions are sutured.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

If your Body is is sagging Your Body is lacking Copper

Copper will give your skin and Mussels its bounce again

It will also fix up Hemorrhoids as well they just go away

And may prevent Strokes

Colloidal Copper is the best Absorbed by your Body

But Pill form work too

Not thousands of $$ Less than $100 should fix you up

Thailand continues to be the number 1 medical destination in the world. Thai surgeons are internationally recognized for their exemplary work.

When it comes to surgery NEVER go for the cheapest!! Anything can happen during a surgical procedure, you want the back-up.

I recommend Bumrungrad Hospital in BKK. I have had several successful surgeries there. Dr. Teerasap is a miracle worker. But anyone on their staff is highly qualified.

Good luck and always be proud of anything that supports your self esteem.