Amena air-conditioner

Felt 35

The landlord have finally agreed to install two new air conditioner in our rental house and have come with a brochure with the name Amena on it. I have never heard about the product and company.

Anyone any experience with Amena Air conditioners?

Thanks

Felt

I've owned two Amena air conditioners since 2005. I also own Samsung, LG, Mitsubishi, Daikin and Panasonic air conditioners since 2008. I see and hear the difference in the "grade level" or "series" of each brand. I regret buying a bottom series LG unit for a guest bedroom as it is plain noisy and seems flimsy when it gets cleaned. All the brands have brochures with enough English language specs to help you understand DB level and electrical usage. How long is the warranty from the manufacturer if you were the actual homeowner would be of great consideration. The Amena units I bought for a 2000 baht a month rental house worked fine, and we moved both units to a home we own in 2008 and both units still work fine. They are not as quiet as the newer more expensive Inverter units from Daikin or Panasonic, but much quieter than the lower end series LG. The DB level on the brochure will be a direct reflection of how well made that unit is in my observation.