Faces of Thailand

Rob8891

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This old lady was on the River Kwai Bridge selling bags of river snails to the tourists so they could be released back into the river.

post-12069-0-23921000-1412416935_thumb.j

20 Baht a bag, once she had sold the bags she had she would trot off to the end of the bridge and get some more bags of snails.

Message to the many

This is a personal message to all those kind folk on TVF that have given me the opportunity to be myself in imaging.

To those that have been a consoling shoulder to my becoming of a somewhat better photographer with your constructive analysis and support.

I admire everyone who has had the opportunity to post and deliver their rendition of Thailand in the way they see it , their individual take on the country and their heart-felt purpose to do so , all the players and all the stayers . Those that inspire to the foundations of TVF Photography , those that without their input to this wonderful thread would not have made this opportunity available to me , nor others .

I thank you !

I was enlightened to this Photo opportunity by one poster , before I came onto this fantastic journey I was wandering around in the general forums , I must say that " It is Miserable "

There have been many an inspirational poster and many an inspirational post that has made me desire to stay here with you guys , I thank you so very much !

Sadly I must say goodbye for a while , I do this with a falling heart as I know that I will not be a part of our daily grind for a while , I do so however promise to be back on-board when everything gets better for me .

Just hope that it does not take too long .

I would like to thank shaggy69 , for without his knowing I would become a part of all what we have here today , thank you , and to everyone else who has made this worthwhile . thank you as well .

Post 1000

Family

EVERYTHING%2BON%2BTHE%2BOLD%2BCOMPUTER%2

Message to the many

This is a personal message to all those kind folk on TVF that have given me the opportunity to be myself in imaging.

To those that have been a consoling shoulder to my becoming of a somewhat better photographer with your constructive analysis and support.

I admire everyone who has had the opportunity to post and deliver their rendition of Thailand in the way they see it , their individual take on the country and their heart-felt purpose to do so , all the players and all the stayers . Those that inspire to the foundations of TVF Photography , those that without their input to this wonderful thread would not have made this opportunity available to me , nor others .

I thank you !

I was enlightened to this Photo opportunity by one poster , before I came onto this fantastic journey I was wandering around in the general forums , I must say that " It is Miserable "

There have been many an inspirational poster and many an inspirational post that has made me desire to stay here with you guys , I thank you so very much !

Sadly I must say goodbye for a while , I do this with a falling heart as I know that I will not be a part of our daily grind for a while , I do so however promise to be back on-board when everything gets better for me .

I would like to thank shaggy69 , for without his knowing I would become a part of all what we have here today , thank you , and to everyone else who has made this worthwhile . thank you as well .

Post 1000

Family

I am sure I can speak for all of us, in that we wish you well and will be back with us, very soon!

You'll be missed, while you are away!

Lovely picture^ thumbsup.gif

post-126208-0-05055200-1412432539_thumb.

In my eyes that is the best photo to ever be posted on this Forum without doubt!

Mate you get yourself all bettered up ASAP,You know me and you know it comes from the heart.

After all,what would the Photography and Arts forum be without a little Goom-Pa-Pa-Paaaaah magic?

Respect

Badgers Arse Shaggy

Btw.........congratulations on your 1000th post you old Kangaroo sh@gger!!!! biggrin.png

@Goompa

Sorry to read of your departure, Goomps. No matter how short your absence will be, this forum is much the poorer without you.

As they say at home, "Haste ye back".

With the very best of wishes for you and yours.

'Rob'.

Message to the many

I thank you !

Post 1000

Family

Just like to add mine to all the well wishes Goompa and hope its nothing to serious that's keeping you away.

Robby

Archived