Faces of Thailand

Rob8891

^^ Shag, portraiture is definitely your thing.

May I recommend a collapsible reflector set? I just got a 5-in-1 1.2m set for £27 delivered. Got a couple of Profoto (Silver and Sunsilver) 1.2m's coming too this week.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Shag, portraiture is definitely your thing.

May I recommend a collapsible reflector set? I just got a 5-in-1 1.2m set for £27 delivered. Got a couple of Profoto (Silver and Sunsilver) 1.2m's coming too this week.

Mike,tell you the truth mate I am not really sure as to whether I have a 'thing' yet.Anything and everything that catches my eye in the viewfinder

gets added to the memory card.The world of photography is still new to me .....and I'm loving it !!!!

Plus almost everything that I have shot so far has been out on the street or fields,mostly in stealth mode to try and capture the smiles and expressions

of people that don't know that a camera is being pointed at them.

I really would like to see how you get along with your reflectors though....any chance of a sneak peek?

I enjoy your cognitive awakening Mr Ace , but would it be better for you to say , perhaps , " That image encapsulates the true marque of a photographer in the making " .

Imagery is only for the beholder to enjoy in the best guise in which it can be delivered and viewed.

The true answer is maybe only your perspective , Ansell Adams never worked with Photoshop , I just wonder what would be the result if he were to do ?

Sure this is TVF , but we have a heart as well .

BTW Ace ,I actually really enjoy your sense of humour , dark and offensive ! That becomes you .

KK...Speaking from a photoeditors POV...even though this pic is a bit "hot"

I happen to like it quite a lot. Pix such as this capure ordinary people at

their best (in this case) and also at their worst (in other cases). She

undoubtedly has a hard life...however she can still manage a smle for

a complete stranger regardless of how her day has been up to the point

when you released the shutter. Just by chance, did you buy a couple boiled

eggs from her on your walkabout?!

PM me if you want further input on his pc....Cheers & keep Shooting...

KK...Speaking from a photoeditors POV...even though this pic is a bit "hot"

I happen to like it quite a lot. Pix such as this capure ordinary people at

their best (in this case) and also at their worst (in other cases). She

undoubtedly has a hard life...however she can still manage a smle for

a complete stranger regardless of how her day has been up to the point

when you released the shutter. Just by chance, did you buy a couple boiled

eggs from her on your walkabout?!

PM me if you want further input on his pc....Cheers & keep Shooting...

Walking along the route of AirportLink construction with a visiting photographer shooting all the way from Rhamkamhaeng to Phaya Thai. That lady provided sustenance to us and the construction crews. Eggs and soy sauce, hah!

Shaggy...Your new camera and your eye/brain are becoming one. I have seen

continuous improvement in every shot. I reckon you & camera are gonna find

nirvana pretty quick!

Thank you very much sunshine,I am enjoying the challenge of getting to learn a new system.

At the moment my camera has got the upper hand but I will crack it !!! (not literally I hope facepalm.gif )

I enjoy your cognitive awakening Mr Ace , but would it be better for you to say , perhaps , " That image encapsulates the true marque of a photographer in the making " .

Imagery is only for the beholder to enjoy in the best guise in which it can be delivered and viewed.

The true answer is maybe only your perspective , Ansell Adams never worked with Photoshop , I just wonder what would be the result if he were to do ?

Sure this is TVF , but we have a heart as well .

BTW Ace ,I actually really enjoy your sense of humour , dark and offensive ! That becomes you .

Too deep for me. what im saying is the Snap n Post pics here i like better.Ive seen my Son turn some awfull pics into nice ones with a program .

Archived