How to replace bulb honda click

mallymal

I'm trying to replace my headlamps on 2012 125i - I can get the rubber dust caps off, but can't see how I release the bulb housing

I don't have a manual, so any pointers? I was expecting some kind of clip but can't see, only feel!

Thanks!

Mal

Don't bother and have a shop do it for you, i was struggling to replace a lightbulb on my wifes Click, and gave up, my hands are just to big, even the Thai are struggeling in that tiny place.

I like working on bikes but hate working on a scooter,like a Click. The only way is to remove a lot of plastic which for some strange reason seem impossible to but back without breaking something. angry.gif.pagespeed.ce.l3zkt7JShR.gif

• Like 1

Don't bother and have a shop do it for you, i was struggling to replace a lightbulb on my wifes Click, and gave up, my hands are just to big, even the Thai are struggeling in that tiny place.

I like working on bikes but hate working on a scooter,like a Click. The only way is to remove a lot of plastic which for some strange reason seem impossible to but back without breaking something. angry.gif.pagespeed.ce.l3zkt7JShR.gif

Agreed, any fairly priced shop will supply the bulb and install the bulb for about 100 Baht, or even less. Why bother doing yourself?

• Like 1

Agreed, any fairly priced shop will supply the bulb and install the bulb for about 100 Baht, or even less. Why bother doing yourself?

Stand there and watch how they do it. I struggled to do the turn lamp bulb then watched a guy change one while I was there charging a battery and he just reached in and did it whereas I took the damn thing apart. Always good to see someone who does it daily do it first.....

I don't think there is anyone in the country who knows how to replace a rear light bulb judging from the number of non-working motorbike tail lights. After it burns out from new just leave it be. You need to see where you are going, not where you have been is the national view!

• Like 2