Art Supplies in Nan City

bjohn34

No, sorry fellow artist; "true" art supplies are rather difficult to find outside of big cities I've found. However, I have improvised by finding a variety of alternative, generic, things to play with. Depends too on what type of art and style you are into. I have found things of use in my studio in Tesco, office supply stores, hobby shops, - and more. Art supply stores only in CM and BKK as far as I know; please let me know if there are real art supply shops around! ;)

No, sorry fellow artist; "true" art supplies are rather difficult to find outside of big cities I've found. However, I have improvised by finding a variety of alternative, generic, things to play with. Depends too on what type of art and style you are into. I have found things of use in my studio in Tesco, office supply stores, hobby shops, - and more. Art supply stores only in CM and BKK as far as I know; please let me know if there are real art supply shops around! wink.png

Thanks. I am particularly looking for a kneaded eraser. Could not find un CM the other day either. Will keep searching.