Clint Eastwood saves man from choking

Lite Beer

Call me sceptical, but far too often we see Hollywood "heroes" become real life "heroes." Nice for publicity., but hey, not ONE photo to prove it. At a very scrawny 83 I doubt he'd get enough leverage on 50 yo Steve, at 202 lbs.

Edited by Rorri
  • Like 1

Call me sceptical, but far too often we see Hollywood "heroes" become real life "heroes." Nice for publicity., but hey, not ONE photo to prove it. At a very scrawny 83 I doubt he'd get enough leverage on 50 yo Steve, at 202 lbs.

If I saw someone get a camera out to film someone choking, I'd be quite tempted to give them a slap.

• Like 2

"Clint came up behind me, and he knew exactly what to do."

Clint's PR people are still trying to recover from the (senile) spectacle of him talking to an empty chair at the convention.

betty-white-is-clint-eastwood-talking-to

What kind of "publicity" does an 83 year old successful...retired...act need? This scrawny old man...could probably whip your ass with one hand...

Yep! with or without saying "go ahead punk make my day"

It's all about air pressure and positioning of the fist. One is compressing soft tissue.

I doubt anyone is going to make this up. No need to. Clint is an icon and revered. He also keeps a very low profile. He doesn't need or seek the publicity.

Skeptical? Reads more like cynical. Do you actually think that all the witnesses at this social affair are lying?

Edited by HerbalEd

Good job Clint, too bad he is a Democratbah.gif

You're kidding, right? Or is it clueless? They don't get more Republican than Eastwood. You must have missed his infamous speech at the Republican convention.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

HerbalEd took the words strait out of my mouth :P

Too bad Chuck Norris wasn't there, he'd of turned the cheese back into milk, then into a whipped cream used to top a mocha off 1500 miles away, all at the same time

• Like 1

I still remember how he bought and donated the forest- coastal land in California that was going to be decimated by developers. He saved the pristine land and set the way for reasonable laws for new projects and made the area stay special and not just another paved dream turned nightmare! Bless him.