Clint Eastwood saves man from choking

Lite Beer

Chicog, on 09 Feb 2014 - 20:15, said:
Rorri, on 09 Feb 2014 - 19:30, said:

Call me sceptical, but far too often we see Hollywood "heroes" become real life "heroes." Nice for publicity., but hey, not ONE photo to prove it. At a very scrawny 83 I doubt he'd get enough leverage on 50 yo Steve, at 202 lbs.

If I saw someone get a camera out to film someone choking, I'd be quite tempted to give them a slap.

Oh please, you would spend a lot of time slapping Thais, never mind the rest of the world...get real.

ggt, on 09 Feb 2014 - 21:30, said:

Call me sceptical, but far too often we see Hollywood "heroes" become real life "heroes." Nice for publicity., but hey, not ONE photo to prove it. At a very scrawny 83 I doubt he'd get enough leverage on 50 yo Steve, at 202 lbs.

What kind of "publicity" does an 83 year old successful...retired...act need? This scrawny old man...could probably whip your ass with one hand...

You can worship your heroes, if that is what you life needs...but hey, one day you will grow up and see the real world.

Chicog, on 09 Feb 2014 - 20:15, said:

If I saw someone get a camera out to film someone choking, I'd be quite tempted to give them a slap.

Oh please, you would spend a lot of time slapping Thais, never mind the rest of the world...get real.

Never mind Thailand, in the West such an action would disgust me and probably most civilised people.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

geriatrickid, on 10 Feb 2014 - 01:41, said:

It's all about air pressure and positioning of the fist. One is compressing soft tissue.

I doubt anyone is going to make this up. No need to. Clint is an icon and revered. He also keeps a very low profile. He doesn't need or seek the publicity.

You should actually find the full story. “I can’t believe I’m 202 pounds and he threw me up in the air three times,” John said.

You young punks would be very surprised what we older citizens can pull off.

Like me, Clint knows a bit about staying fit. Besides he's a tall man with long arms, no problem at all with that.

My young Thai "wife' when she gets a bit tipsy is always boasting about what i can do.

She's a raucous country girl with a good sense of humour and likes a good going over.

Its all in the mind boys. do a bit of training, eat your bees pollen, and go hell for leather. I love it.

I am a believer. Make my day.