Tint replacement on car windscreen.

jocko

Choafa West road about halfway between Chalong circle and Central, across the road from the big Honda car dealer (just after the big Shell station) is the place I always go to.
They will do it in about 2 hours providing no one is ahead of you.

Sign says "Film"

You can take it off yourself, but it can be a pain in the ass. There are several YouTube videos that explain how.

After I took mine off I didn't replace it; the visibility is far, far better...one of the best decisions I have made, especially as my vision is not great.

You should also note that window tint is illegal in Thailand, although it falls into the large-and-growing number of laws that are not enforced: even the cop cars have it...

You can take it off yourself, but it can be a pain in the ass. There are several YouTube videos that explain how.

After I took mine off I didn't replace it; the visibility is far, far better...one of the best decisions I have made, especially as my vision is not great.

You should also note that window tint is illegal in Thailand, although it falls into the large-and-growing number of laws that are not enforced: even the cop cars have it...

Window tint is not illegal in Thailand, the law however says that it should not be darker than 40%.

I might not put another tint on I will have a look when it comes off

Good sunglasses are good enough for me.

I agree. A six inch strip across the top of the windshield of 40% and I can see fine on even the brightest days. I have 40% on the sides and back and if doing it again would probably drop that down a bit. Sometimes it is tough to see those poorly lighted scooter approaching me from the back at night.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

You'd be surprised at how much it cuts down on the heat. Mine is almost completely clear and it is noticeable.