Lady boy and Thai Woman Rob Victim Number 6

Rimmer

Lady boy and Thai Woman Rob Victim Number 6

2.jpg

PATTAYA:--February 8, 2014 [PDN]; the journalist reported that there was a victim named Miss Ploy (alias), aged 31, Rayong resident, went to notify with Pol. Lt. Jakkrit Jantakham (Investigation police on duty of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) that she was deceived, assaulted and robbed of her belongings by a gang of robbers.

She told police that before incident occurred she was walking in front of Walking Street , south Pattaya, where she met a lady boy and a Thai woman, they then persuaded her go with them to see a foreign man who was waiting in a nearby hotel. On the way they turned down a deserted alley in the area of Thepprasit road.

Suddenly the female driver parked the motorbike and the lady boy pulled her off the motorbike and assaulted her and robbed her of 1gold alloyed with copper necklace and 1 gold bracelet weighted 1 THB and also snatched her handbag which contained 7,000 THB and important documents inside. All the stolen property totalled over 40,000 THB.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/02/09/lady-boy-and-thai-woman-rob-victim-number-6/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-02-09

O K , so when we get to Victim Number 6 the Police 'will RUSH to Detect.' (My Caps)

Morality of the Victim has NO bearing on the Crime by the way.

So I Finally know why there is No Rush about the Jet Ski Scams and others because there are More than 6 Victims , therefore there is no 'Rush to Detect' or stop them.

After all these years I Finally figured it out.

I'm so embarrassed that I train Detectives and couldn't grasp it sooner ( Naughty Rim - Not a Point anywhere)

coffee1.gif

Edited by Ohio

What was she thinking...that only she met the pre-ordered specs of this farang and not either of the other two girls? We hear this story allot...where a couple of thieves pickup a slapper to rob by telling her they've got a customer for her. Is such gullibility unique to Thai slappers or is it common among their sisters elsewhere as well.

How the lady made her money is not really of concern here, I do not think anyone would dispute what most conclude, even if questionably illegal.

But without these ladies Pattaya would still be a sleepy fishing village off a dirt track.

And now Pattaya is a High End Luxury Tourist Resort....

I was going to say that I was astounded that anyone could think that someone who earns their money from prostitution deserves to lose it. But knowing the mentality of some moralising cretins on here, I'm not astounded at all. sad.png

Just in case anyone has forgotten, prostitution in itself is a perfectly honest profession and those who do it deserve the full protection of the law.

If dishonest professions are to be targeted I would suggest that farang real estate developers and agents, and farang bar owners and suchlike should probably be top of the list for being mugged. In fact probably just simplest to target all farangs working here as most of them are doing something dishonest or illegal or both.

• Like 2

How the lady made her money is not really of concern here, I do not think anyone would dispute what most conclude, even if questionably illegal.

But without these ladies Pattaya would still be a sleepy fishing village off a dirt track.

everybody has their own opinion. coffee1.gif

everybody has their own opinion. coffee1.gif

They do.

And the Mayor of Pattaya described the place as a 'World Class Family Holiday Destination'. :D