CMPO To Question Hotels For 'Sheltering' PCAD Leaders

Lite Beer

CMPO To Question Hotels For 'Sheltering' PCAD Leaders

By Khaosod English.

13918643871391864571l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Executives of 2 high-end hotels have been summoned to explain to the Thai authorities why they allowed anti-government protest leaders to stay in their hotels.

Executive directors of Dusit Thani Hotel and Intercontinental Hotel are due to meet with officials from Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) on 11 February for the questioning, said CMPO spokesman, Mr. Tharit Pengdith.

A number of core leaders of the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD), including Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban, are said to have stayed nightly at the 2 hotels as they took the break from anti-government rallies nearby.

The CMPO will also press charges against any parties who continue to support PCAD financially, Mr. Tharit added.

Furthermore, he said, the CMPO will continue to use restraint and peaceful strategy against the PCAD′s attempts to besiege governmental departments, in order to avoid any possible losses.

Officials in 36 governmental organisations have been allowed to resume their works after PCAD protesters ended the siege of their offices, Mr. Tharit said in the press conference.

Arrest warrants for PCAD leaders who had disrupted the General Election on 26 January and 2 February have also been issued, according to the spokesman. Mr. Tharit insisted that CMPO will proceed with the prosecution and the arrests as soon as possible.

So far, CMPO has received 20 cases of election obstruction, he said.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNU1UZzJORE00Tnc9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-02-08

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusit Thani Hotel and Intercontinental Hotel, harboring anti democratic terrorists with arrest warrants for murder.... great headline.

<sarcasm> really smart move by the executive directors of these hotels </sarcasm> if they dont get criminal charges brought against them, they at the very least should be sacked.

When the rights of the people are taken away from them

This is a Dictatorship

In the context of democracy and in light of the fact that Suthep has has attempted to take away others right to vote, and considering your statement above, its mind-boggling to think that you still support that loony.

• Like 2

Nice one! Good to see the net closing in on these traitors. His accommodation will soon be a lot less comfortable.

Ah, the irony of hotel chains giving shelter to coup-mongers who are doing their very best to ruin the tourism industry in Thailand.

• Like 1

Ahh the Mandela of the east. I remember the demonizing of Nelson Mandela in 1963 after he had 193 acts of terrorism to his name. They called him an undemocratic terrorist. He actually did have arrest warrants for murder (not made up ones). He was charged with making explosives and participating in a violent revolution. If the people then knew what sprouted from that terrorist I wonder if they would have been so quick to judge him. So quick to demonize him. The people that harbored Nelson Mandela were demonized. They wanted those people killed.

I think the directors of the hotel may well look back in 20 years time and hold their heads high knowing they knew something then that "1 principle of democracy" lovers didn't see. Saw something that the terrorist wing of the Shin regime doesn't want you to see. They saw hope. They saw all the principles of democracy being adhered to. They saw farmers getting paid.

There is hope for Thailand when you have decent folk like these hotel's helping a just cause to make Thailand a better place free of the cancerous regime's that are more at home in Zimbabwe or North Korea or Iran.

Peaceful protesting used to be a democratic right. The transgression to a dictatorship is a slow one. So slow in fact that before you know it your supporting the dictatorship under a guise of democracy.

I pity those poor confused souls.

On what planet, in what century would anybody compare Suthep to Mandela....

• Like 1

Nice one! Good to see the net closing in on these traitors. His accommodation will soon be a lot less comfortable.

Ah, the irony of hotel chains giving shelter to coup-mongers who are doing their very best to ruin the tourism industry in Thailand.

Another family 'outed' as supporters of 'democracy' Suthep style

Dusit Thani Hotel and Intercontinental Hotel, harboring anti democratic terrorists with arrest warrants for murder.... great headline.

<sarcasm> really smart move by the executive directors of these hotels </sarcasm> if they dont get criminal charges brought against them, they at the very least should be sacked.

Actually, I would say the authorities should be the one's sacked for dereliction of duty in knowing where these people are residing, but failing to arrest them even though warrants have been issued.

lol

When was the last time someone was prosecuted for harbouring a criminal?

Never

The system is an ass

Actually, I would say the authorities should be the one's sacked for dereliction of duty in knowing where these people are residing, but failing to arrest them even though warrants have been issued.

lol

Taskin book of rules No. 5

When we fail in doing something

always add a spin to it

and blame someone else for out non ability to do our job

The dog ate my homework is hardly original.

Well done for your statement.

Do you feel pleasure in deciding who is guilty of what and then acting as judge and jury in pronouncing a guilty verdict?

Of course you have all the evidence pointing to this "fact" that they are traitors.

You alone KNOW they are coup-mongers along with this pathetic CARETAKER government.

There I said it again.

For your information they are a CARETAKER government because the now CARETAKER PM dissolved the government and went for an election.

Until the full results are published AND the required numbers of MPs of all sorts of political parties are enough to form a quorum the will still be a CARETAKER government.

• Like 1

lol

Taskin book of rules No. 5

When we fail in doing something

always add a spin to it

and blame someone else for out non ability to do our job

The dog ate my homework is hardly original.

True T@H... but it sounds more elegant in a passive voice... My homework was eaten by the dogs.

The Taskin Dictatorship has started

Every think she says is law, and if she does not like it is against the Law

A North Thai woman sent a Message to Yingluck

In the message she wrote hat her child had a good breakfast waiting for him before he went to school and a good packed lunch during the day

She asked Yingluck how can she look in the mirror and say she is good for the Country and the Thai people in the North when her own son has nothing on his plate before he goes to school and nothing to eat while he is there

When I read posts on Thai Visa from Falang that preach how good Yingluk is and I read this mothers letter, I wonder what has Thailand become. and how selfish some Falang can be

Maybe time for us all to look in the mirror, and imagine how many Thais are suffering while this corrupy Government just do not give a S...t

Next Thai Visa will be closed because some of our members support the protest

Hail Taskin our new Elected, unelected Leader

I just watched a clip on Facebook of a lady farmer who is in this position and i wept. I wonder how these mad falangs who think this democracy is good feel when they see what it has caused.

Please add a link so all the members can see

and the Taskin backers can say it does not matter she is only 1 person

• Like 1

When the rights of the people are taken away from them

This is a Dictatorship

In the context of democracy and in light of the fact that Suthep has has attempted to take away others right to vote, and considering your statement above, its mind-boggling to think that you still support that loony.

You must wear blinkers

Suthep is only 1 many

all the rest of the protestors are Thai people

Please state you claim to having a say

Okay I see this is only your opinion as you are not a Thai National

Suthep is not the government so he can not be a dictorial government

Even though in your mind he is

Okay now we have establish only a Government can be dictorial what government party fits the bill

You have an opinion and so do I

neither of which has any basis here in Thailand

But Thai Families and children are hurting, maybe we are all loonies, but at least we are not blind

• Like 1

Thank god ones mans traitor is another mans hero

Did you notice the poster said nothing about the poor Thai lady with no food for her kids

She does not matter she is not the majority

In my eyes the coup mongers are here on TV and your name is familiar in these postings

• Like 1

"The CMPO will also press charges against any parties who continue to support PCAD financially, Mr. Tharit added."

Another clown........Is he going to prosecute all the yellow supporters that made donations on the streets?

And in which civilised country, people or organisations are prosecuted for making donations to a political party?

Let alone the hotels, and the toilets provided by the Bangkok authority.

They should have put Mr Tharit and Mr Chalerm to a lunatic asylum by now.

By what stretch of the imagination is PCAD a political party. Are they certified and licensed as a political party? If the hotels are are offering free rooms to them, they are breaking the law, just as much as the street people for making cash donations to a group of insurrectionists.

I don't feel that offering toilet use falls in the same category as hotel rooms and cash.

Tharit and Chalerm are enforcing the law. This does not make them lunatics.

Edited by moradave