Protest leader Suthep marches again today seeking financial aid for farmers

webfact

Mr Suthep said he expected to make more than Bt10 million from today’s march, which starts at Ekamai skytrain station and moves along Ekamai Road, New Phetchburi Road, Soi Thonglor and Sukhumvit Road. Asoke intersection where one of the rally sites is located will be his final destination.

I cannot imagine who among the rich along the said road above will donate let's say 1 million baht and who else will add to make it 10million Baht. Is it that easy for Suthep to make money from people?

That is may be one reason why they continuously do the protest.

I think it is the best business so far to just march on the road and ask money from people

Well this is from Asok's collection box, so you tell me if its true and he's really collection lots of money donated by concerned Bangkok citizens

post-199953-0-79482700-1392019296_thumb.

He's not funded by the donations on the street, that's for sure.

Too bad you can't see the enormous amount of cash donations on TV on the Thonglor march. But don't let reality spoil your day.

Please proivide a picture, or evidence.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Suthep said he expected to make more than Bt10 million from today’s march, which starts at Ekamai skytrain station and moves along Ekamai Road, New Phetchburi Road, Soi Thonglor and Sukhumvit Road. Asoke intersection where one of the rally sites is located will be his final destination.

I cannot imagine who among the rich along the said road above will donate let's say 1 million baht and who else will add to make it 10million Baht. Is it that easy for Suthep to make money from people?

I think it is the best business so far to just march on the road and ask money from people

Well this is from Asok's collection box, so you tell me if its true and he's really collection lots of money donated by concerned Bangkok citizens

Too bad you can't see the enormous amount of cash donations on TV on the Thonglor march. But don't let reality spoil your day.

What!!!! You don't have a Television?

or are you NOT actually in Thailand?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not my job to provide evidence, it is on Blue Sky TV for all to see. I've seen it myself. You may have to wait till later to see pictures. In the meantime carry on posting.

Did somebody really say Bluesky!!

About time the press on the suthep side were awash with crowd :) shots.

With one leader arrested today and the outing of the machine gunner they sent to protect the ballot papers from voters they are having bad press days despite controlling most of the media.

Bluesky...... :)

There may be no Southerner in the photos donating money.

But I have been to Asoke. I have seen some of the guards. Some of them are clearly from the southern part of Thailand. They are the bag men of Mr. Suthep. Why should the donate money when they are there to collect?

Those who are lining up to donate money does not represent the whole of Bangkok. Most Bangkokians just want to get on with their life. They do NOT need their lives disrupted by Mr. Suthep's protesters. Nor do the photos represent Thailand. Those photos represent only a small segment of Thai people. But you must puff up your chest to get the appearance of being larger that what you really are. That I find hilarious.

But you are correct in AGREEING that Mr. Suthep is there to cause more Chaos.

Dude, this is perhaps your most incisive comment so far. Please step back and re-read your comment. Mr. Suthep is already doing a great job of creating chaos. Just ask the ordinary citizen trying to earn a decent living in Bangkok. Try asking the motorbike commuter who was prevented from crossing the Asoke Intersection trying to get home and has to make a long detour after a long days work. Mr. Suthep has a lot to answer for.

Ever heard about the expression " No pain , No gain " ?

Of course Suthep is creating chaos, especially in this crooked government, but if he was so much hated by the Bangkok citizens for what he is doing, then why are they lining up to donate money.

You realize that are no Southerners in the pictures donating money, beut ordinary Bangkok citizens?

Edited by toybits

But I have been to Asoke. I have seen some of the guards. Some of them are clearly from the southern part of Thailand. They are the bag men of Mr. Suthep. Why should the donate money when they are there to collect?

Those who are lining up to donate money does not represent the whole of Bangkok. Most Bangkokians just want to get on with their life. They do NOT need their lives disrupted by Mr. Suthep's protesters. Nor do the photos represent Thailand. Those photos represent only a small segment of Thai people. But you must puff up your chest to get the appearance of being larger that what you really are. That I find hilarious.

Lumpini too (see below).

post-199953-0-65032200-1392022921_thumb.

post-199953-0-33805100-1392022931_thumb.

Ha ha, Pantip lot have spotted at least one fake farmer. She's a Channel 3 bit-part actor.

Here she is as one of the humble farmer woman:

1392017417-1621950689-o.jpg

And her previous incarnation as a city folk protestor (third from the right):

557000000586808.JPEG

Well, work is work I guess. She hasn't been on TV for quite a while.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1

10million baht to be raised in today's march there must be some very wealthy people on that particular route that is a huge amount of 20,50 and 100 baht notes who will account for what goes into Suthep's pocket and the farmers pockets !!!

The protesters are not only collecting from the street footpath walkers, they are also entering the entire businesses (shops and stores) in the walking region and the businesses will of course be in a position to provide substantially more money than the street walkers.

The question is ... will all the received money go entirely the the Farmers, that is difficult to know.

Nevertheless, the money collecting activity is positive and beneficial for both teams, the farmers and the protesters.

Watching NBTTV (nbttv.prd.go.th) last night. A bit on watermanagement and how well the government is prepared for the dry season. More on 'respect my vote', elections and another knowledgeble person stating that elections are democratic. Lastly a very brief topic on the rice scheme. To make it more understandable for foreigners an English language explanation was displayed:

"root cause rice pledge scheme: political problems"

Now I understand why fab4 rather watches Suthep nightly rolleyes.gif

Well thank you for the mention, not sure why I warrant your attention. Just for the record I would rather scoop both eyes out with a spoon than watch that gibbering idiot perform on TV or anywhere, for that matter.

Ha ha, Pantip lot have spotted at least one fake farmer. She's a Channel 3 bit-part actor.

557000000586808.JPEG

Where's the picture of her on stage claiming to be a farmer?

If she is a bit part actor.. maybe her real job is a rice farmer... gotta love unsubstantiated pictures from Thai social media!

Yep, and I hope he creates so much chaos that this fake government, consisting of thieves and liars, flees to Dubai .

But lucky everyone is wrong and you can speak for the whole population of Thailand. Keep talking in circles, for sure it makes you popular on this forum.

In the mean time you could change your username to Trollbits, so nobody makes the mistake anymore to respond to your drivel.

Dude, this is perhaps your most incisive comment so far. Please step back and re-read your comment. Mr. Suthep is already doing a great job of creating chaos. Just ask the ordinary citizen trying to earn a decent living in Bangkok. Try asking the motorbike commuter who was prevented from crossing the Asoke Intersection trying to get home and has to make a long detour after a long days work. Mr. Suthep has a lot to answer for.

Ever heard about the expression " No pain , No gain " ?

Of course Suthep is creating chaos, especially in this crooked government, but if he was so much hated by the Bangkok citizens for what he is doing, then why are they lining up to donate money.

You realize that are no Southerners in the pictures donating money, beut ordinary Bangkok citizens?

• Like 1

How nice of Suthep, trying to help the rice farmers. Just one thing is not clear to me: are these the same uneducated rice farmers he accused of not being able to understand politics and whose votes should not fully count according to him?

Yes the same farmers ;)

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Looks like lots more marching is on the cards. Supply of funds drying up and an article yesterday said that some of the biggest backers are in the vicinity of Asoke and Central world.... wasn't Zen marked out for being pro -gov back during the last coup? They are losing money hand over fist which explains why the Government just leave them there.

Let them go broke and make sure they cannot come back for another Coup attempt next year.... :) Their losses are just starting as many retailers who cannot afford the rents are set to default as well. More Joy for the Elites.

Bet they thought they could just lose a certain amount of money and then claim it back of the next Junta or Poodles Council

DSI called in 58 individuals and companies who each donated more than 1 million baht to Suthep. Their accounts are now frozen. Really stops looking like a peoples revolution and more like the Elitist Sponsored Coup we always thought it was.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/dsi-summon-58-persons-clarify-financial-support-pdrc/

The girl in the Pic is a bit part actor, the wife, family and staff all saying the same. Pantip really do out these people.

Ever since this boofhead Suthep started all of these marches, all i have seen onTV is him and his cronies collecting money every where they march or rally. If he expects to collect Bt10 million today, how much has he collected over the past months. The sooner they arrest this troublemaker, who jumps on any bandwagon to collect cash the better. He really cant wait for something else to happen so as to start another rally. If nothing starts he will start it.

• Like 1

But the best Mr. Suthep can do is pay them (the rice farmers) lip service??? What are his plans to help them out of this mess -except to prolong their agony? What concrete steps does Mr. Suthep have to resolve the rice pledging problem? Is dragging Mr. Taksin into the fray your best shot? Come on dude... You can do better than that. Can you?

Do unto others what they do unto you. Right? Everyone has some dirty linen behind the curtains. Time to open up those curtains a bit...

Quoted from OP "Akanat Promphan, spokesman of the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), said the government and ruling Pheu Thai Party were trying to discredit people who have organised a forum to seriously discuss national reform."

As the Anti-government protest leaders are running out of steam, they are encouraging more anarchy by harnessing the ire of rice farmers. Now if they had not force the government to dissolve parliament, those issues would have already been resolved. Are the anti-government protesters going to take responsibility for that? Have the anti-government explained to those farmers that the reason the interim government cannot address the rice farmers complaints is because they (the anti-government protesters) forced the government to resign and hold a new general election? Furthermore, by blocking the elections, they cause further delay in resolving the rice farmers problems?

You may be right about that. Had parliament not been forced to close down, then probably now Thaksin would have been sat on his throne somewhere on Siam square, with a bucket containing 2.2 Trillion Baht beside him, handing out money to his slaves farmers for their harvest

I don't see any reason why Suthep should have any duty to clean up the previous government mess.

He already has taken up the task that they don't ruin the country any further.

Instead he will ruin the country even more

The money will just be diverted to funding the violent guards, buying land for himself and his son, 5 star hotels etc.

As they say, a fool and his money are easily parted.

+1

+2

And it has been like that for the past 13 years, and it's time that will change.

Ooops, sorry I thought you were talking about Dear leader in Dubai, because all the facts you mention fit so well in his history.

Violent guards that burn down a city, buying Alpine golf court, 5 star hotels in Bangkok - Phuket and elsewhere .etc

• Like 1

Watching NBTTV (nbttv.prd.go.th) last night. A bit on watermanagement and how well the government is prepared for the dry season. More on 'respect my vote', elections and another knowledgeble person stating that elections are democratic. Lastly a very brief topic on the rice scheme. To make it more understandable for foreigners an English language explanation was displayed:

"root cause rice pledge scheme: political problems"

Now I understand why fab4 rather watches Suthep nightly rolleyes.gif

Well thank you for the mention, not sure why I warrant your attention. Just for the record I would rather scoop both eyes out with a spoon than watch that gibbering idiot perform on TV or anywhere, for that matter.

Maybe I made a mistake and for whatever reason confused you with our rich teacher who has learned enough Thai to suggest to people what is said in Thai language clips.

• Like 1

Why not stay on the topic? Perhaps it is that too difficult for you to do and so play with my username in a bid to anger me? Come on dude, surely you can do better than that? Or can you?

Yep, and I hope he creates so much chaos that this fake government, consisting of thieves and liars, flees to Dubai .

But lucky everyone is wrong and you can speak for the whole population of Thailand. Keep talking in circles, for sure it makes you popular on this forum.

In the mean time you could change your username to Trollbits, so nobody makes the mistake anymore to respond to your drivel.

The money will just be diverted to funding the violent guards, buying land for himself and his son, 5 star hotels etc.

As they say, a fool and his money are easily parted.

+1

+2

And it has been like that for the past 13 years, and it's time that will change.

Ooops, sorry I thought you were talking about Dear leader in Dubai, because all the facts you mention fit so well in his history.

Violent guards that burn down a city, buying Alpine golf court, 5 star hotels in Bangkok - Phuket and elsewhere .etc

You make the same mistake in every post you do here. If someone don't like Suthep you assume they love Thaksin.

• Like 1

Anti-government protest guards in front of Terminal 21 (Asoke) nearly came to blows with motorcycle rider who wanted to cross over to the otherside but was prevented by these three guards. Thai sign written by hand say, "DO NOT ENTER. VIOLATORS WILL BE DEALT WITH SEVERELY" <<<<Thai language edited out>>>>

Really nice guys, these blokes...

post-21351-0-49182900-1392035983_thumb.j

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.
  • Like 1

557000000586808.JPEG

Where's the picture of her on stage claiming to be a farmer?

If she is a bit part actor.. maybe her real job is a rice farmer... gotta love unsubstantiated pictures from Thai social media!

No, she was in the farmers group acting as a seat filler. Sadly they didn't get her on stage to speak, that would have been just hilarious if they'd got her to do the poor farmer bit.

Maybe I made a mistake and for whatever reason confused you with our rich teacher who has learned enough Thai to suggest to people what is said in Thai language clips.

"suggest"?

Actually just finished watching the nightly moron rant. Tonight he actually managed to squeeze out a few tears for the plight of the farmers. What a crock!

• Like 1