Getting Documents Printed in Pattaya

NanLaew

I have some contract documents that I need some hard-copies printed out. These are between 100 and 200 pages so too bulky and time consuming for double-sided printing on the bubble-jet at home.

If I save these on a memory stick, does anyone here have a recommendation for an office or printer shop that can print these double-sided with a laser printer? No need anything beyond basic binding so if they can do that as well, it would be a bonus.

Many thanks,

NL

Edited by NanLaew

There was a place on Pattaya Tai that I used a few years ago for similar work. Don't know if it's still there, but was on the opposite side of the road to TukCom and Friendship, approx half way between the two, and just passed Soi Bukhou.

Seem to remember it was 1 Baht a sheet.

You might inquire at a shop on Theprassit. Heading towards Suk, it's slightly beyond the petrol stations on the left hand side --- maybe 100 mtr. They do lots of theses for Thai students, bind etc. Think it's 50 satang per sheet, and that's heavily advertised also.You will see a large 50 sign on the door.

Good luck.

You might inquire at a shop on Theprassit. Heading towards Suk, it's slightly beyond the petrol stations on the left hand side --- maybe 100 mtr. They do lots of theses for Thai students, bind etc. Think it's 50 satang per sheet, and that's heavily advertised also.You will see a large 50 sign on the door.

Yes, the Thepprasit shops will be many times cheaper than the rip-off places in town.