Impossible to comunicate with a Thai ambassy or consulate in France

I am in the south of france (bordeaux - 600 km from paris ) i scheck on line to get in tuch with the thai ambassy in france for some information i need for my visa renewal at:http://www.thaiembassy.fr/fr/infos/contact/

The thing is that in 3 hours time nobody pick up the phone...it is dead ..ringing like if nobody is there..on monday morning !

so i called another consulate in a diferent part of france(marseille).....there telecom tells me that i could leave a message after the signal ...so i called another consulat, this time in lyon where a very nervous lady told me that they don't give any information by phone, only by email..!. she gave me the email very quickly and then i ask her.... only to make sure...are the document that they need for my visa, the same as in paris, and at my surprise she said no ..of course not...because in lyon it is a consulate ....a satelite of the ambassy , so the requirement are different....... i couldn't beleive that crap,....so i asked her could she please give me also the email from the main thai office in paris ...she said yes but the thai ambassy in paris do not answerd to those email...!or to the phone..!

so now .......i will have to make 1200 km just to know what the f...u..ck they want as document for my visa.

Another amazing thailand story

What kind of visa do you want.

Their requirements will be different than the embassy because they are a honorary Thai consulate and are normally less strict than the embassy.

You could try contacting one of the other honorary consulates in France listed here. http://www.guidetothailand.com/thailand-travel-information/honcon-europe.php

Well well this i call upfront travel preparation. Get used to this kind of communication. Welcome to amazing Thailand and good luck to get somehow , somewhere the info you need. If it changes on a daily base don't worry tomorrow will be same same but different. Smile!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You have Internet, why do you need them, it's time to enter the 21st century for French also...

Right, as a compatriot, I can help you : you have everything here http://www.thaiembassy.fr/fr/visa/informations-generales/reglement-du-service-des-visas/

renewal of visa ? what does it mean ? O-A visa is only delivered in Paris, O visa in Paris , Lyon and Marseilles ( for Paris, you must go by yourself or somebody goes for you ), tourist visa I think, in the three places ( try Monaco, too ) ; Lyon is more friendly, Paris not very nice

no need to e-mail, every thing is on the site: 21st century !

Edited by Aforek