My Mom and my Dad

Pattayarossoblu

I recently went to the Pattaya Sheep Farm 50 bt per person, loads of animals to feed, restaurant and shops It was a lovely day out, also on the way, is the Bee Farm which was free entrance.

You don't have to spend fortunes to have a good time !!

I think your Mum and Dad will love it.

• Like 2

I recently went to the Pattaya Sheep Farm 50 bt per person, loads of animals to feed, restaurant and shops It was a lovely day out, also on the way, is the Bee Farm which was free entrance.

Definitly just this option as first.Thanks for the advice

• Like 1

Definitly just this option as first.Thanks for the advice

Who knew...?

I have had my parents many times over the past 14 years and they are now in their late 70's. Take them to Bangkok, organise a trip to the floating market, rose garden etc or Arun Wat, royal barges andthe klongs on a long tail boat. Take a trip to Ayutayah and come back down the river to Bangkok by boat..Send them away for a 2 night 3 day trip to the river Kwai. take them to Ko Samet, Ko Chang for the weekend.Get them a ride on an elephant(20mins) at the sanctuary of truth for the afternoon. Go to Wat Yansangwararam and Big Buddha. play golf with your dad. Drive down to Hua Hin for a few days and chill out down there. I have done hundreds of things with my parents and there is so much to see and do.

I have had my parents many times over the past 14 years and they are now in their late 70's. Take them to Bangkok, organise a trip to the floating market, rose garden etc or Arun Wat, royal barges andthe klongs on a long tail boat. Take a trip to Ayutayah and come back down the river to Bangkok by boat..Send them away for a 2 night 3 day trip to the river Kwai. take them to Ko Samet, Ko Chang for the weekend.Get them a ride on an elephant(20mins) at the sanctuary of truth for the afternoon. Go to Wat Yansangwararam and Big Buddha. play golf with your dad. Drive down to Hua Hin for a few days and chill out down there. I have done hundreds of things with my parents and there is so much to see and do.

I have been driving in Thailand for 13 years now and just today tried to take my friend to the River Kwai. The GPS does not see all the road blocks and we tried every way possible after 3 hours of driving around but because of all the road blocks we couldn't even get through Bkk.

I also lived and drove in Bkk for 5 years so I'm not a newby. I had to stop at a police blockade and talk to the cops & Army guys and explaind that my GPS was just getting us into "no go" places and even after recalibrating it was useless.

My buddy and especially ME being the driver were so bloody discouraged all we wanted to do was get back on hwy 7 back towards Pattaya then head to Koh Chang. I I really wanted to do at that point was drink about 10,000 bottles of Rum !!!!!!

For awhile at least now I would suggest staying clear of Bkk areas (or throughways) and stick to South or East of Bkk and do as many suggested here locally.

Sorry but I need to copy/paste this into another thread I started also.

Interesting.

I go route 3 Bangna trad, then on the 9(byepass Bangkok), then on the 35 as if heading to Hua Hin, go past Samut Sakhon turn right up the 3097(stop off at Ban Phaeo floating market) till you reach route 4 turn left and then join 323 all the way to Kanchanaburi.

This might be a bit longer but found not as much traffic and you dont even go near Bangkok. just be careful on the 3097, sometimes get cops jumping out.

Interesting.

I go route 3 Bangna trad, then on the 9(byepass Bangkok), then on the 35 as if heading to Hua Hin, go past Samut Sakhon turn right up the 3097(stop off at Ban Phaeo floating market) till you reach route 4 turn left and then join 323 all the way to Kanchanaburi.

This might be a bit longer but found not as much traffic and you dont even go near Bangkok. just be careful on the 3097, sometimes get cops jumping out.

Traveling through BKK is simple. You are more likely to have issues with piss-poor signposting on the road to Kanchanaburi (OK if you have sat nav I suppose).

I would certainly include Nong Nooch gardens and don't miss out on a ladyboy show at Alcazar or Tiffany.