NACC set to charge PM Yingluck over rice scheme late Feb

webfact

At last, she will have to explain herself......Hopefully!

yl explain herself?, she cant even string a sentence together let alone actually think for herself, dumb as dog sh*t comes to mind everytime she is mentionedblink.png

"I didn't do it, I didn't know, but the Falang and the fortune tellers did it,.... ask the army" giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Edited by MaxLee

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear that anyone around here who wants people to be elected is in contempt of court.

Mr Witthaya has also made known that the agency is speeding up its investigation into the impeachment case against 383 senators and MPs for their support of the Senate composition constitutional amendment. The case is set to be concluded early in March

Or the target of violent attack at polling stations by violent fascist goons.

When's Suthep going to be charged?

A Thai I know pretty well explained the whole of Suthep's land and palm oil scandal that in 1995 brought down the DP government.

So the NACC can be reminded how they are publicly regarded for their attention to duty, here it is in a nutshell.

Suthep started out with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them to his publicly-listed company, using letters of credit opened by his brother-in-law at the bank, then executed a debt / equity swap with an unpublished general offer so that he got all four plots of land back, with a tax deduction for maintaining five plots of land. The palm oil rights of six plots of land were transferred via a Brunei intermediary to a Russian company secretly owned by the majority shareholder, who sold the rights to all seven plots of land back to the listed company. The annual report said that the company owned eight plots of land, with an option on one more. So Suthep sold the two plots of land because the spirit house lady said the karma was bad.

biggrin.png

We are talking about rice and the disappearance of THB 780,000,000,000 under Yingluck's watch. I know it hurts but let's stay on topic or keep quiet.

• Like 1

It's clear that anyone around here who wants people to be elected is in contempt of court.

Mr Witthaya has also made known that the agency is speeding up its investigation into the impeachment case against 383 senators and MPs for their support of the Senate composition constitutional amendment. The case is set to be concluded early in March

Or the target of violent attack at polling stations by violent fascist goons.

When's Suthep going to be charged?

A Thai I know pretty well explained the whole of Suthep's land and palm oil scandal that in 1995 brought down the DP government.

So the NACC can be reminded how they are publicly regarded for their attention to duty, here it is in a nutshell.

Suthep started out with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them to his publicly-listed company, using letters of credit opened by his brother-in-law at the bank, then executed a debt / equity swap with an unpublished general offer so that he got all four plots of land back, with a tax deduction for maintaining five plots of land. The palm oil rights of six plots of land were transferred via a Brunei intermediary to a Russian company secretly owned by the majority shareholder, who sold the rights to all seven plots of land back to the listed company. The annual report said that the company owned eight plots of land, with an option on one more. So Suthep sold the two plots of land because the spirit house lady said the karma was bad.

biggrin.png

The article is about the next of the Shinawatra thieves, not the loose loony Suthep. Try and keep up and stay on topic..

Standard PTP supporter tactics. Try to derail, obfuscute or change the subject to something else.

I don't suppose he has any proof of what he has written anyway.

What's good for the elephant is good for the buffalo.

No sense of humor!

laugh.png

• Like 2

Total admission of the fact that the Coup is dead.

Long live the weasle Judicial Coup.... 5 rice story of the day is it. Great the media really helping out with the Power grab.

Won't get away with it though.... its 2 decades out of date doing this!!

In most normal countries with a real judicial system, the members talking about the case in public like this would automatically have the case thrown out... Which is what needs to happen to this dumb case.

come on pipkin you can do better than that! cheesy.gif

No, I think he may have peaked with that particular post. clap2.gif

Standard right wing and reactionary supporter tactics. Try to derail, obfuscute or change the subject to something else

• Like 1

Not really,

it just means where there's smoke there's fire and they will prosecute.

Yet you and many others on this board continue to lambast anybody for suggesting

"where there's smoke there's fire and they will prosecute"

with respect to abhisit and sutheps murder charges.

Double standards, surely not.

Actually I have never said that.

But in this case there is no evidence beyond Tarit's charges they did that, neither smoke not fire.

Lots of inuendo of course.

And Tarit incidentally would be equally culpable if there was any fire.

That was nothing more than leverage to force a global amnesty which would include Thaksin.

We've seen that move as completely dead in the water.

No point to rehash that, it won't do the square headed liege lord any good any more.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

Long live the weasle Judicial Coup.... 5 rice story of the day is it. Great the media really helping out with the Power grab.

In most normal countries with a real judicial system, the members talking about the case in public like this would automatically have the case thrown out... Which is what needs to happen to this dumb case.

come on pipkin you can do better than that! cheesy.gif

No, I think he may have peaked with that particular post. clap2.gif

Standard right wing and reactionary supporter tactics. Try to derail, obfuscute or change the subject to something else

ok then back on topic, just reading in the 'other's most recent news sections' about a mysterious burning down at a Lop Buri Rice Warehouse...interesting timing.

• Like 1

In normal countries, corrupt politicians like Thaksin would have been jailed years ago.

From reading your posts and your blind support of Thaksin, I would guess you don't come from a normal country. You must be from Zimbabwe.

Jailed along with Abhisit, Suthep and dozens of other politicians and high ranking members of the society.

In normal countries, corrupt politicians like Thaksin would have been jailed years ago.

From reading your posts and your blind support of Thaksin, I would guess you don't come from a normal country. You must be from Zimbabwe.

Jailed along with Abhisit, Suthep and dozens of other politicians and high ranking members of the society.

Dream!

how many people think she will still actually be here for this, good chance she will do a runner like her brother, we can only hopebiggrin.png

I doubt she will do anything. She will simply ignore all their requests for meetings, and not supply any information. Worked with the Ombudsman whose still waiting after more than 2 years. She knows they won't do anything so simply ignores. Only comment likely "I come from election, we democracy".

In the meantime Tarit will be tasked with investigating all NACC members and finding or inventing something to charge them with.

I so hope I'm wrong.

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see how creative NACC can be to find the administration guilty of any corruption when 1) almost no rice has been sold, and 2) the government has no funds to pay for for the unsold rice. Just exactly where does the corruption aspect come in? China cancels a large order because of Suthep's prolonged protests, the government has no ability to finance rice purchases because of lack of authority under interim goverance, and has offred farmers to take back their rice to sell it for themselves. What proceeds that have been received largely (70%) benefit the high and middle income class farmers. It seems what people are calling "corruption" is that the rice program failed in its objectives. How is that criminal?

• Like 2

So if you can't beat them legally in an election, trump up charges and run them out of office if not the country.

She may have been a supporter of this stupid rice pledging, but I seriously doubt (with everyone looking) she had her hand in the cookie jar. As someone else said, this is just a judicial "coup".

• Like 2