Brother kills Brother at East Pattaya Constructors Campsite

Rimmer

Brother kills Brother at East Pattaya Constructors Campsite

dead-21.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Wednesday a 22 year old man was arrested and later charged with the murder of his elder brother at an East Pattaya Constructors Campsite.

The pair were employed by the Greenfield Housing Estate off Soi Siam Country Club and on Tuesday Night drank Thai Whisky together after they had finished their days work.

The situation became heated when the elder brother, Khun Apichai aged 25, who cannot speak, used sign language to tell his younger brother, Khun Apidaert aged 22, that the standard of his workmanship was poor.

Eventually the pair came to blows which escalated to a deadly scuffle
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/118087/brother-kills-brother-at-east-pattaya-constructors-campsite/#sthash.z18cbvN2.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-12

Gosh how sad is that...

Poor man...

R.I.P.

It seems when a Thai has an argument, and he suddenly realises, he is wrong, or not winning the argument (not saying there should be any winner in any argument)., they just lash out and knife you or shoot you ???

do they never think of the consequences ???

Imagine Prison life in Thailand... not for the faint hearted thats for sure..

The situation became heated when the elder brother, Khun Apichai aged 25, who cannot speak, used sign language to tell his younger brother, Khun Apidaert aged 22, that the standard of his workmanship was poor.

Thais + Whiskey + Criticism = machete attack until dead.

Never forget this. Perhaps it's in their superior Buddhist teachings somewhere.

Gosh how sad is that...

Poor man...

R.I.P.

It seems when a Thai has an argument, and he suddenly realises, he is wrong, or not winning the argument (not saying there should be any winner in any argument)., they just lash out and knife you or shoot you ???

do they never think of the consequences ???

Remember the Iranian shot dead in the nightclub in BKK a few months ago. Got in a scuffle with a Thai, the Thai was getting his ass whooped so pulled out his gun and shot him dead.

In the interview he said that he realized he was going to lose the fight so had no choice but to kill him.

Thailand will struggle to move forward, because when anyone is shown a better way of doing something...or a nicer way to live their lives...

These people view it....not as education and a help for their future...but as a "Loss of Face".....

they fail to realise that "one" is only as good as you have learned

What a waste of opportunity......just as this was a waste of this young mans life....

• Like 2

Can't feel sad. Not gonna say RIP. Nope! Not gonna do it. The depths of these people's convictions erase any sympathies I could ever reserve for civilized, developed and decent minds.

It's clear how their convictions are regarding face: kill anyone.

I can only imagine how deep their convictions run when they experience jealousy, desire, passion, greed, hatred, offense, anguish, etc, etc.

Maybe illustrations like this go a long way in describing the possibilities and probable answers to questions about human trafficking, murders, suicides, stalking, threatening, harassment, pedophilia, incest, rape, teenage pregnancies, dumping a babies in trash bins, spousal abuse, domestic violence, gang mentalities, gambling away everything, stealing, lying, plagiarizing, scamming, embezzling, ...and so on and so on and so on.

As the other poster said, this seems to be an all too common story. It never reaches the Thai News section, and is more or less reserved for the outer fringe sections; ...yet I have no doubt that this undercurrent of emotions runs deep in most of the general population.

So... no! Can't feel sad. Not gonna say RIP. Nope! Not gonna do it. The depths of these people's convictions erase any sympathies I could ever reserve for civilized, developed and decent minds. I simply have run flat out of resources for this never-ending vacuum of animal behavior. Having two arms and two legs and being able to walk upright does not necessarily qualify one for earned credits, because ya simply can't fix stupid!